SACRED IRELAND: The Magic of Celtic Ireland – August 15-24, 2017
There’s a magic and mystery about Ireland which is recognized by people worldwide. The varied landscape of lush green meadows, mountain ranges and spectacular coastline certainly lead one to believe that this land is blessed – it’s truly the “Land of the Goddess Eriu.” Stories of fairy folk and leprechauns make us wonder if indeed this lush land has it’s own special guardians.
There’s a feeling of spirituality held within the land that has been honored by successive generations through different belief systems over millennia. Our travels will take us back in time and into the realms of myth, legend and deep wisdom as we make a circular journey through the provinces of the Republic of Ireland visiting sites revered as sacred by Pagans and Christians for thousands of years.
This opens a doorway for each of us to discover forgotten aspects of our inner world. As various sages down the ages, including Einstein, have said “Be open to magic and it will indeed happen!” Our ancestors knew this and they are inviting you to do the same.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Explore the Book of Kells and it’s five High Crosses
- From the top of Slieve na Caillighe – the Mountain of the Witch get a bird’s eye view of seventeen counties
- Visit Newgrange and Knowth cairns, Ireland’s most famous Neolithic sites
- Open to the secrets of the holy well at Tara, the ancient seat of the high kings of Ireland
- Explore historic Kildare Cathedral and climb the mysterious round tower in its grounds, the only one in Ireland we can ascend
- Visit Bridget’s holy well and the Brigidine Sisters who maintain her perpetual flame
- We’ll go back in time to the Neolithic as we explore Ireland’s largest megalithic complex at Carrrowmore
- Explore Carrowkeel set high in the Bricklieve Mountains offering sensational views of the surrounding landscape and fourteen Neolithic cairns
- Venture into the Wicklow mountains to visit Glendalough, an atmospheric former monastic community
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!