Important Information for our Zion Park Artist Painting Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
We’re honored to have you join us on this exciting creative adventure! Feel free to bring materials you feel comfortable with or new materials that you’d like to explore such as watercolor, gouache and acrylic (no oil paints please). For field trip sketching you may enjoy using the watersoluble crayons or pencils. A suggested materials list will be sent upon registration. Don’t be shy! No experience necessary – all levels of experience welcome!
- All spiritual and shamanic teachings by Linda Jacobson are included.
- All meditations and guided imagery
- Special exercises for accessing your inner creativity
- Demonstrations of various art media
- Discussions of color theory and composition
- Field trips into Zion for thumbnail sketching
- Indoor studio classes for discussion & sharing
- One-on-one guidance designed to unfold your personal creative vision
- Entrance fees to Zion National Park are included.
- Four nights double occupancy at the charming Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens . We’ll be able to draw in the gardens too!
- Meals are not-included but our hotel is surrounded by fun restaurants! Your room has a refrigerator so you can purchase breakfast items and eat in your room.
- Your art supplies are not-included (list will supplied upon registration)
- Your round-trip air flight to and from St George, Utah or Las Vegas, NV.
- Your shuttle from the airport to our hotel, phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping are not-included.
How To Get to Zion:
You can fly into either St George, Utah which is less than an hour from the hotel (SGU) or Las Vegas, NV – which is around 3 hours from our hotel and take the Zion Shuttle. Please fly into St George or Las Vegas by noon on September 14th so that you can arrive at the Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens by the entrance to Zion Nation Park by dinner time. Check the shuttle times before making your flights! Going home on September 18th please do not schedule your flight to leave before noon because you must be at the airport two hours before plus you need time to transport to the airport. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.