ZION NATIONAL PARK: Art & Spirit Painting Retreat – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Unleash your infinite spirit and unblock your mental limitations?
- Hike, draw and just BE amidst the breathtaking beauty of Zion National Park?
- Tap into the wellspring of your creative fire in a non-judgmental, nurturing environment?
- Incorporate the magnificent color palette of Mother Nature & Spirit into your artwork?
If so – using guided visualizations, meditation and dreamwork, shamanic artist Linda Jacobson will help you access your artistic vision. Through personalized individual guidance and group demonstrations of art techniques you’ll learn to express your personal imagery inspired by the extraordinary beauty of the landscape of Zion.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- No prior art experience necessary!
- Nurturing, non-judgmental environment for beginners!
- Experts: leave with constructive tools to enhance your technique
- Create free flowing spontaneous imagery
- Draw from nature and develop sketches into finished works
- Learn about color, paint handling and composition
- Demonstrations of acrylic, watercolor and pastel techniques
- Experience and connect to your creative source energy
- Rejuvenate your life by giving yourself the time to focus on your inner nature
- Special exercises for accessing your inner creativity
- Discussions of color theory and composition
- Hike around Zion and explore one of the most beautiful National Parks
- Field trips into the park for thumbnail sketching
- Indoor studio classes for discussion & sharing
- Linda’s spiritual and shamanic teachings
- Meditations and guided visualizations to un-block your creativity
- One-on-one guidance designed to unfold your personal vision
- 4 nights at the charming Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens
- Be in a supportive community of like-minded artistic explorers!
Prepare for the Magic of Zion
Zion National Park has a long history of artists awed and inspired by the magnificent landscape. The constantly shifting colors and variations of light make the park the perfect place to cultivate your creativity. If you are adventurous, the many hikes and trails (at all levels) allow you the time to merge with nature, quiet your mind and settle in deep peace. Ancestral Puebloans must have felt the same way too as artifacts have been found in the park that date back to 7000 BC!
You’ll be staying at the beautiful Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens where the setting is majestic and serene with amazing views of the surrounding peaks of Zion National Park wherever you are on the property. Best characterized as a boutique style motel they feature 50 rooms and suites surrounded by 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, large shade trees, and towering evergreens. With their convenient location bordering the park, the Cliffrose is only 200 yards from the Zion National Park Visitor Center and Main Shuttle staging area!
One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
~ Henry Miller
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!