Important Information for Nourish!« Back to Trip Overview
NOURISH Retreat = three whole days of luxurious, distraction-free inner exploration and love, in the breathtaking hills of Malibu.
Vasavi believes that when you’re surrounded by natural beauty and intention-driven nourishment, you can tap into the core of who you are.
This weekend is about taking exquisite care of every part of yourself; in mind, body, and spirit. It’s a chance to get away from it all and focus on YOU.
These three glorious days are designed to cradle you in loving support, so you can move through what’s been blocking you once and for all.
- Swanky room & board double occupancy,
- Complimentary 60-minute massage
- Daily gourmet vegetarian/vegan meals
- Daily yoga and meditation led by the incredible Maria Zavala
- Fresh squeezed juice shots
- Organic tea & fresh fruit served every morning
- Saltwater pool & Jacuzzi
- Hiking trails in the rolling Malibu hills
- Yoga room with panoramic views overlooking the property
- Large common area & plenty of space for socialization
- Massive state-of-the-art kitchen with espresso and coffee machine – yum
After you get home, you’ll be invited to a private Facebook page where you can keep in touch with your NOURISH sisters, swap stories, and keep everyone in the loop with your triumphs & challenges.
You’ll also have THREE additional 20-minute sessions with Vasavi in the months following, so we can make sure you’re still on track with everything you learned.
- Your roundtrip airfare to Los Angeles
- Insurance against theft or loss, and/or accident
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Los Angeles:
You should plan on arriving in time to be at the retreat center at 3:00pm. You should schedule your departure flight home after 2:30 pm if you can as we finish at noon and you need time to get to the airport and be there two hours before your flight. Transportation to the retreat center: Super Shuttle Roundtrip: $49.
Driving? Here’s the address: 755 Crater Camp Dr, Calabasas, CA 91302. Drive time: 45 minutes.
Feel free to make your own flights. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
While Vasavi no longer offers solo services for her year-round clients, she’ll be making herself available to all NOURISH members for exclusive individual coaching throughout the retreat.
It’ll be just you + Vasavi, getting deep into your personal challenges and blockages. Bring your questions, your fears, your dreams – Vasavi is on board to help you work through every one of them.
In these coaching sessions, she doesn’t just meet you exactly where you are – she’s here to show you everything you’re capable of. Vasavi sees the power in you, and her greatest wish is to see you step into that with confidence & guts.
This is about moving away from your doubts, and towards the mentality that anything is possible for you. And so it is.