Every spiritual journey invariably includes two itineraries. On the inner journey, we travel solo down a long winding road often rife with potholes, detours and rivers to cross with no bridge in sight. Our inner journey requires that we bring along all our love and courage to honestly deal with ourselves to separate truth from illusion.
On the physical part of the journey, we each travel as a member of a group to places of extraordinary beauty, power and enchantment. For this, all we really need is a sense of humor, flexibility and a properly packed bag containing all the things a physical body could need! So here’s a list of resources that you can use to may your outer journey effortless!
Helpful resources to make your day!
- Passports & Visas
- Recommended Vaccines and Medications
- Travel & Luggage Insurance
- Great Travel Gear!
- Cell Phones, Lap Tops & International Calling Codes
- Currency Exchange & Purchasing Foreign Funds
- Packing for the Weather
- World Time
- Flight & Seat Information
- International Airport, Subway & Rail Guides