PANAMA: The Heart Wisdom of Whales & Wild Dolphins – Various dates
Are you ready to:
- Immerse yourself in the energies of whales and dolphins?
- Embody complete joy in the presence of the dolphins?
- Live in the present moment of Now?
- Allow the whales to gently release any issue that no longer serves you?
- Transform your life with whale and dolphin wisdom?
- Incorporate more Joy, Peace and Love in your life?
If so join Anne Gordon de Barrigón, a certified practitioner of Dolphin Energy Healing, for an intimate and transformational experience with whales and dolphins in the tropical paradise of Panama. Spend a magical 5 days with Humpback whales and dolphins in the Pearl Islands. We’ll stay on tranquil Contadora Island at the lovely The Point Hotel. Each day we’ll go out on either a catamaran sailboat or a glass bottom boat to connect in a respectful, responsible and sustainable manner with the whales and dolphins we encounter.
Guided meditations and spiritual teachings and wisdom will be shared throughout the trip to help you deepen your relationship and love for the whales and dolphins. Group or individual Dolphin Energy Healing sessions will be available for you to receive personal guidance and wisdom from the whales and dolphins.
We often have the opportunity to swim with the whales and dolphins on our trips! We enter the water with them only after your guide, facilitator, and boat captain, first assess the behavior and interest level of the whales and dolphins – and of course the water safety conditions. If the whales and dolphins show us they are open and interested in having us in the water with them, then we slip in quietly to observe and connect with them in their natural habitat.
You’ll have the opportunity to listen to the magical and mysterious songs of the humpback whales. We have a hydrophone on board but it’s even more exciting is to slip into the water nearby a singing male humpback, simply float, and listen to his incredible song. Sometimes you’ll be so close that you can feel the vibration of the low notes in your body!
Anne currently has 4 different retreat weeks:
Aug 17-22, Aug 31-Sept 5,
Sept 14-19 (featuring yoga!), Sept 28-Oct 3.
The Beauty + Magic of Panama
Panama is an undiscovered whale watching destination. It’s one of the only places in the world where humpback whales come from both the northern and southern hemispheres to breed and give birth, giving it two whale watching seasons each year. In July-October we have several thousand whales around the beautiful Pearl islands, and for the last 2 years we’ve been blessed with a 99% success in whale sightings.
The waters in Panama are clear, and the water temperatures are in the low to mid 80’s (you’ll never need a wetsuit). Water visibility averages 30-50 feet and you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel beautiful coral reefs teeming with colorful tropical fish. You may also see jumping stingrays, sea turtles, manta rays, and even whale sharks on your trip.
Highlights of your Retreat:
- 5 full days on the boat out with the whales and dolphins
- Guided meditation to meet your Dolphin or Whale spirit guide
- Visit to a local vortex on the Gamboa resort grounds
- Boat tour on Lake Gatun to connect with the Mer Goddess of the lake (you’ll see wild monkeys, toucans, parrots, sloths, etc.)
- Visit the Panama canal and learn about its spiritual significance
- The possibility of swimming with dolphins and/or whales
- Explore Contadora island and its 11 white sand beaches
- Snorkel beautiful coral reefs teeming with colorful tropical fish
- Meditation on Mermaid beach
- Sunset whale & dolphin cruise
- Learn about the biology and behavior as well as Whale and Dolphin spiritual wisdom
- Optional trip extension to visit the Emberá Indian tribe in the jungles of Panama.
A Very Special Adventure…
In addition to spending 5 magical days with the whales and dolphins, you’ll spend your first night in Panama at the luxurious Gamboa Rainforest Resort, where you can relax in a hammock on your own private balcony overlooking the Chagres river and the tropical rainforest. You may even hear toucans, wild parrots and howler monkeys calling in the distance. Before you head out to the Pearl islands and the whales and dolphins, you’ll visit a local vortex on the resort grounds and take a boat tour on Lake Gatun to connect with the Mer Goddess of the lake and see wild monkeys, toucans, parrots, sloths, etc. And no journey is complete without a visit to the Panama canal.
You’ll have the option of extending your stay in Panama to visit the Emberá Indian tribe where they still live as they have for millennia in traditional villages in the jungle. Your trip leader, Anne Gordon de Barrigón is married to an Emberá man and has been completely accepted by his family and tribe. You will meet her Emberá family and soon understand why these open-hearted, warm and friendly people touched her heart as they will yours. You’ll feel like you’ve stepped into the pages of a National Geographic magazine while in the village. (You have the option of a day or overnight visit with the Emberá people.)
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!