Important Information for our Bali Spiritual Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
So many beautiful authentic, spiritual Balinese experiences are planned just for YOU on this customized journey that we can’t even put into words. Please join us and be in the energy of this very sacred island – the island of god & goddesses and what some consider to be the HEART CHARKA of the PLANET. We would be honored if you would join us and share the special ray of light that you are!
- The meals that are included in this itinerary are marked on the itinerary page in brackets next to each date. But if you eat at any of the local restaurants, you probably will need to pay in cash so plan accordingly! And in Bali, it’s not expensive.
- Healing foot massage at Sanur Beach
- Exclusive visit with mountain villagers to learn how to: make temple offerings, plant rice, dance Balinese, play in a gamelan band and more!
- A sunset and Full Moon Ceremony at Bali’s highest temple
- Your own Balinese temple outfit that you’ll be measured for
- A Water ritual purification ceremony at a Balinese pilgrimage site
- Delight in the classical Kecak and Barong & Kris dances
- Visit the Munduk Waterfall, temples, markets & coffee plantation
- Beach, boutique hotels and luxury suite accommodations
- The Kecak dance at the Uluwatu Temple at sunset
- Floating, swimming in the Indian Ocean & snorkeling in the Lombok Strait
- All spiritual teachings and rituals are included
- Accommodations per itinerary on a double occupancy basis
- Donations for one dukun and for the priest at Tampaksiring, plus simple offerings at Tampaksiring and Pasar Agung
- Group transfers per itinerary
- One hour traditional healing massage at Candi Beach Cottages
- One snorkel excursion, per itinerary, at Candi Beach Cottages
- Coffee, tea and purified water during welcome lunch and farewell dinner
- Your round trip air flight to and from Bali is not included
- Airport security fees, fuel surcharges and visa fee are not included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- All tips for our bus drivers and guides are not-included – please be generous!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day USD for the maids per person) and tips for the waiters for our included meals are not-included
How to get to Bali:
Make sure you fly into Denpasar (DPS) Ngurah Rai airport. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.