Important Information for our Dreaming Heaven Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
- All meals are included in this itinerary as marked on the itinerary in brackets next to the date. But if you eat at any of the local restaurants, you probably will need to pay in cash so plan accordingly!
- Five nights at the lovely Dreaming House double occupancy.
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- Trip to the Basilica of the Virgen de Guadalupe and the artistic Coyoacán district.
- All entrance fees to the pyramids.
- All ground transportation; unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is needed.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Mexico City is not included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids) and the waiters are not-included
- Tips for our bus drivers and baggage handlers (one bag per person) are not-included
How to get to Mexico City:
Please fly into Mexico City arriving no later than 3:00pm. We suggest you leave no earlier than 1:00pm since you must be at the airport 3 hours ahead and it takes an hour to drive to Mexico City from the hotel.
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.