Important Information for our Uxmal Journey« Back to Trip Overview
Among the stellar attractions of the Yucatan are the cenotes (from the Mayan word dzonot, meaning “cavity of water”). Cenotes are unique formations, since besides being the most important source of fresh water in the forest, they were also sacred places for the Maya, representing the entrance to the spiritual underworld.
And truly, there’s nothing like a delightful swim in the clear, crisp waters on a blissfully warm, sunny day!
- Six nights at the 4 star Hacienda Uxmal
- Three nights at the Hotel Mayaland Chichen Itza
- Nine dinners, eight lunches, nine delicious breakfasts as indicated on the itinerary!
- Daily group sharing circles
- All transformational teachings, ceremonies
- H’men ceremony and a native tree planting
- Lunch at the historic Hacienda Sotuta de Peon
- Visit to the Cacao Museum
- Admission to Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Kabah & Oxkintok ruins
- Visit to the Cuzama Cenotes
- Transportation to and from the Cancun airport.
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to Cancun, Mexico is not-included.
- Tips for the bell-boys, hotel maids are not-included (we suggest leaving ~$1-2 USD per day per person in your room).
How to get to Cancun:
Arrive no later than NOON on March 24th so you have enough time to fly in and transport from the Cancun Airport to the hotel! Upon making your flight arrangements, please forward them us. **If you don’t make the group transport – you will be responsible for your own transport which will cost over $100USD. Going home on April 2nd: please note we do have a 6 hour ride from Uxmal to Cancun so I suggest making an evening flight back home.
Feel free to make your own flights (once we know which airport we are flying into), but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: +604-204-0444, +866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. **Also please note that weather may cause us to change our lovely activities on any day.