UXMAL + CHICHEN ITZA, YUCATAN: Connecting with Divine Consciousness – To be announced
Are you looking to…
- Explore your current life direction and transform it with passion + purpose
- Learn focused tools to help keep a sense of Zen in your hectic life
- Unwind your creaky muscles and quiet your feisty mind with delicious spa services
- Experience some of the most striking Mayan ruins, caves + cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula
Join inspirational speaker and author Susan Gregg for a very special journey to the Mayan Heartland for 10 days/9 nights of deep clarity, inner peace + fierce self-love. You’ll gently illuminate the sneaky inner dialogue that’s limiting your success in your life. On this powerful journey you’ll experience the sacred sites of Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Kabah, and Oxkintok along with the amazing Grutas de Loltun (caves) and the stunning Cuzama Cenotes!
Uxmal was a university of sacred spirituality and cosmic harmony whose information is stored in the stones ready for us to access and embody. Through powerful ceremonies and spiritual practices we’ll connect with universal wisdom and truth residing within – beautifully reflected in the design and purpose of these ruins.
Viewed as a whole, the incredible complex at Chichen Itza reveals much about the Maya and Toltec vision of the universe—which was intimately tied to what was visible in the dark night skies of the Yucatán Peninsula.
The most recognizable structure here is the Temple of Kukulkan, also known as El Castillo. This glorious step pyramid demonstrates the accuracy and importance of Maya astronomy—and the heavy influence of the Toltecs, who precipitated a merger of the two cultural traditions. The temple has 365 steps—one for each day of the year. Each of the temple’s four sides has 91 steps, and the top platform makes the 365th.
Devising a 365-day calendar was just one feat of Maya science. Incredibly, twice a year on the spring and autumn equinoxes, a shadow falls on the pyramid in the shape of a serpent. As the sun sets, this shadowy snake descends the steps to eventually join a stone serpent head at the base of the great staircase up the pyramid’s side. The Maya’s astronomical skills were so advanced they could even predict solar eclipses, and an impressive and sophisticated observatory structure remains on the site today.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Travel home with your passion renewed – committed to creating a love-based life for yourself
- Become prepared to take positive action in your life with clarity and acceptance
- Learn powerful ways to move beyond the old fear-based societal paradigms
- Marvel at the most beautiful frescoes and architectural designs in the Yucatan peninsula
- Participate in powerful ceremonies and spiritual practices to live your purpose and passion!
- Six lovely nights at the 4 star Hacienda Uxmal – located steps from the pyramids!
- Three nights at the Hotel Mayaland Chichen Itza
- Create balance between the sky-earth, sun-moon, and masculine-feminine energies within you
- Swim in the crystal clear sacred waters of Yucatan’s cenotes (sinkholes).
- All meals, ceremonies, entrance fees, transport, tours and excursions on our itinerary are included!
Lodge at Uxmal + Hotel Mayaland Chichen Itza
We’ll be staying at the 4 star Hacienda Uxmal located at the very entrance to the Archaeological Park in the mist of the sacred energy of this magnificent site in the Puuc Hills. Wonderful spa services are available to relax, be pampered and rejuvenated. Enjoy regional cooking and a wonderful terrace bar where you can relax under the stars in the magnificent shadow of the ruins. In Chichen Itza we’ll be staying at the 3 star Hotel Chichen Itza located less than a mile from the archaeological site and in the center of the 500 year old town of Piste.
“When we are attuned, really present in the moment, in this extraordinary intersection between different levels of reality, between this physical world and the inner worlds, then we can be used. Then we can help to unlock these power centers in the Earth that are needed to change global consciousness.”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!