TULUM, MEXICO: Atmananda Yoga Retreat – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Chill-out on a pristine powder-soft beach with a fruit smoothy in hand?
- Deepen your yoga practice and get serious about your mind-body-spirit connection?
- Become more aware, conscious, centered and peaceful?
- Explore the ancient Mayan ruins and connect to the energy of Tulum and Coba?
If so – join us for 7 days at the Shambala Petit Hotel in Tulum centering ourselves and deepening our yoga practice. Each day yoga teacher Jhon T (owner of Atmananda Yoga Sequence in NYC) will guide us into the sacred vinyasa practice – opening ourselves to the power of transformation, quieting our minds, and opening our hearts. By the time we go home we will be refreshed in our bodies and our souls ready to make positive changes in our lives. If you would like to learn more about Jhon T, I invite you to watch the video on the right. –>
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Cultivate a more authentic connection with your physical body ♥
- Go deep into your yoga practice and challenge yourself beyond what you feel is possible
- Explore the the beautiful Mayan Riviera with it’s soft and sultry beaches
- Energize yourself with healthy food, clear sunshine and air
- Re-frame the way you deal with your reality to become more grounded
- Heal your physical body through healthy stretching and body movements
- Delve into your awareness practice and gain more insight into how you create your life
- Visit the beautiful sacred ruins of Tulum and Coba in your free time
Integrating his experiences from around South America and his enlightenment through his work with Guru Baba and Dr. Guevas, JhonT gained the wisdom to understand the concepts of destiny, freedom and inner peace and how they are attained to reach self-bliss. Sharing his deep wisdom and passion of yoga and spirituality along the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Ocean – this is the perfect respite from our urban stresses and hectic lives.
“The word Atma means self, and the word Ananda means bliss. No one has the power to give you bliss, only you can elevate yourself to total self-bliss.” – JhonT
$1995.00 USD per person double occupancy for early registration! All meals, all spiritual teachings and yoga classes: morning meditation and asana practice with Jhon T are included. Your flights to the Cancun International Airport are not-included.
Let Sheri know you are interested right now by calling her at 727-421-0849, emailing her at Journeys@journeysofthespirit.com OR guarantee your place with your $500.00 deposit now:
When you hit the light-grey Add to Cart button, your selection will go immediately into the shopping cart. Then simply click the link below to check-out.
Pictures complements of Shambala Petit Hotel