TEOTIHUACAN, MX: Skanda Yoga Retreat – Portals of Power! – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Develop your ability to Dream Lucidly through Dream Yoga?
- Learn how to use the Maya calendar as a daily oracle?
- Practice yoga asanas in sacred settings?
- Explore the mystical Toltec ruins of Teotihuacan and Tula?
- Participate in shamanic ceremonies?
If so, please join us for 7 days of empowerment at La Casa de Suenos (the House of Dreams) at Teotihuacan, Mexico for a magical experience! Each day Skanda Yoga teachers Ken von Roenn III (ERYT 500) and Lina Vallejo will guide you through the Mayan Oracle and its physical and spiritual embodiment in yoga asana. There will also be classes and meditations on Dream Yoga ( and Lucid Dreaming) with emphasis on techniques from the Toltec esoteric tradition. Each class will empower your spiritual path with wisdom and inspiration.
Skanda Yoga is the integration of many spiritual traditions. It is the co-creation of Ken and Lina after years of exploration that led to the manifestation of a system that enhances the experience of synchronicity and magic. They are excited to lead a transformative and empowering retreat in Teotihuacan, Mexico. It is the perfect setting to enhance the spiritual path while exploring the Toltec mythology.
Watch Ken & Sheri’s free videoclass:
“Synchronicity, Dreaming & Empowerment!”
Highlights of your adventure…
- Deepen your yoga and lucid dreaming practices in a mystical setting.
- Increase your strength & flexibility
- Explore the sacred sites of Teotihuacan and Tula with our local guides
- Clean, energize & detox the body through yoga & vegetarian food.
- Participate in a cave ceremony with shaman
- Relax & rejuvenate: emotionally, physically and spiritually
- Connect with a great group of inspiring people!
- Spiritually expand in a Temazcal (healing sweat lodge) ceremony
- Watch a traditional Aztec Dance of power
The Magic of The Dreaming House
Behind a gated wall in the village of San Sebastian Xolopan, adjacent to the ancient city of Teotihuacan, lies the Casa de los Sueños. Within its spacious compound are a dozen rooms decorated with the art of Mexico’s past, both recent and distant. Meals in the spacious and gracious dining hall are miraculous in themselves, country Mexican food prepared with skill and love. The traditional kitchen is staffed by family members, led by your hostess, Veronica Contla Galicia. Two meals (breakfast and early supper) with set menus and bottled water (for rooms and day excursions) are included as well as a light evening snack.
“If we cannot carry our practice into sleep, if we lose ourselves each night,
what chance do we have to be aware when death comes?”
~Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!