Teotihuacán Akashic Records Important Information« Back to Trip Overview
Although no one knows exactly when the first Toltec city called Teotihuacán was originally built, archeologists say that the earliest structures were created around 200 B.C. The Aztecs gave the city the name that we use today, which in the Nahuatl language means “the place where men become gods.” It is believed that each stone in every pyramid, plaza, and wall was infused with sacred knowledge by the original builders.
The Temple of Quetzalcoatl, which is at the southern end of the Avenue of the Dead, can be seen as an opening to the cosmic map that this city represented. This plaza would be the beginning of a Warrior’s entrance into sacred space, where the middle world of the human merged with the upper world of the gods. Upon entering into the Plaza and Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Warrior officially entered the body of the snake to be slowly digested and transformed as he traveled up the Avenue of the Dead to the Pyramid of the Moon and the Sun.
The Avenue of the Dead contains a series of plazas that rise up to meet the Pyramid of the Sun and Moon. Warriors spent years moving forwards from one plaza to the next until they were able to reach the Pyramid of the Sun and use its energy to assist them in merging with their personal ray of light, or their spirit. And in fact, when we travel there with groups today, we follow along this very path which culminates with our group shifting levels of consciousness on the top of the pyramid.
- Thirty meals are included in this itinerary as marked on the itinerary in brackets next to each day. But if you eat at any of the local restaurants, you probably will need to pay in cash so plan accordingly!
- All Shamanic teachings are included (**please note that this is a very intensive program!)
- Entrance fees to Teotihuacan for 3 days
- All tips for our bus drivers and baggage handlers (one bag per person) are included
- All tips for the hotel staff are included (a $100.00 value)
- Round-trip transportation from the Mexico City airport (unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is required)
- Medical insurance for the duration of the trip
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Mexico City is not included
- Any optional tours not listed in our itinerary
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services, gifts, and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids) and the waiters are not-included
- There may be an optional Temazcal sweat lodge ceremony
How to get to Mexico City:
You will need to fly into the Mexico City Airport (MEX) and arrive no later than 4:00pm so that you can make our group transport at 4:30pm. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.