ITALY, TUSCANY: Transcend-Transform-Thrive Women’s Retreat – To be announced
Exploring our Second Rebirth…
- Because in this land of ancient wisdom and enchantment you’ll feel inspired to create your new dream.
- Because in Italy, where the spirit of giving and receiving is ONE, your heart will burst open with joy and gratitude.
- Because your horizons will broaden and you’ll feel connected to your spiritual Self in this heart-centered land.
- Because you’ll experience your creative mind, heart and soul in these peaceful rolling hills surrounded by art and culture.
In this healing and nourishing environment, surrounded by stunning views, you’ll unwind, rejuvenate your body, rekindle your imagination, and foster creative expressions.
HOW do I know this trip is right for me?
- If you’re in transition, i.e., divorce, empty-nesting, career change, and need inspiration.
- If you feel disconnected from a sense of vitality and purpose, want a change and deeper understanding.
- If you’ve spent a life-time caring for others but not enough time caring for yourself.
HOW will I benefit from this Retreat?
You’ll leave the retreat with a heightened sense of inner awareness, a deeper sense of your life purpose, a stronger connection to your true Self, the desire and the energy to change your life, and a plan on how to do it!
In addition, you’ll come away with new and very dear friends, some fabulous Tuscan recipes, memories of a magical landscape you’ll never forget, and a huge and open heart space. Tuscany is sure to steal your heart!
The beautiful Antico Borgo di Tignano…
Tignano is renowned for its rich and enthralling history. This stunning, lovingly-restored retreat center dates back to the 16th century, and overlooks the wondrous Berignone Forest, which inspired Dante’s Divine Comedy. Best of all, it’s located near the famous and wonderful Tuscan towns of Volterra, Siena, San Gimignano, Florence, and Pisa — which makes Tignano an ideal home base to experience Italy’s dramatic beauty and vibrant culture.
What will we be eating?
Daily meals will be provided by Tignano’s owner and proprietor, Gabriella, who is an amazing chef specializing in Tuscan preparations and who loves to create dishes that nourish the soul.
We’ll have the privilege of participating in a cooking class with Gabriella, and return home with glorious, yummy recipes to cook for our families. Learning her cooking secrets after carefully selecting the ingredients for the daily meals from her organic garden will be a highlight of the trip.
Each meal will truly celebrate Tuscany’s savory produce and distinctive fare…
What’s our Daily Agenda?
Mornings will be devoted to yoga classes and meditation practices, followed by journaling and group discussions aimed at addressing ways to move beyond our present limitations to live our ideal life. These practices will heighten our awareness and focus our attention inward, into stillness, and purposeful concentration.
Afternoons will be left open to explore the countryside, visit the medieval villages nearby, hike through the forest, or simply relax on the hotel’s tranquil grounds.
Following a delicious lunch in one of the many Tuscan trattorias, we’ll visit nearby Castles, the Etruscan city of Volterra, the famous towns of Monteriggioni and San Gimignano, hike the Black Forest where Dante Alighieri was inspired to write the Divine Comedy, enjoy wine and chocolate tastings, take cooking classes from the owner of Il Borgo di Tignano (Gabriella Tricca), enjoy a massage on site, and much more!
Every evening, we’ll meet for dinner before gathering together for our wise-women sacred circle. There we’ll review our day’s discoveries, share our AHA’s and self-revelations, and the techniques we’ve learned to refine our intuition and practice inner awareness. Dinner will be served on the gorgeous terrace of Borgo di Tignano, surrounded by olive trees and geraniums.
Yoga + Meditation Classes
Ludovica Dei, our yoga teacher, will stretch our weary muscles and joints, open our heart space, and center us through daily yoga classes and meditation sessions.
Versed in Shiatsu arts and Anusara style of yoga, she’ll guide us through essential embodiment techniques aimed at invigorating and inspiring us.
Your Retreat Package Will Include:
- Roundtrip transfers from the Florence airport
- Seven heavenly nights at the renowned Tignano Retreat Center
- Daily full breakfasts including espresso, cappuccino, or a latte
- Daily dinners featuring local traditional recipes with ingredients freshly picked from Gabriella’s garden
- Daily yoga classes and meditation to open our chakras and loosen our joints
- 3 hour Tuscan cooking class to learn the most prominent, local specialties from the Tuscany region ($200 value)
- Visit the medieval Castello di Staggia and enjoy the stunning view of the surrounding country side ($75 value)
- Experience the local Etruscan ruins, followed by a scrumptious, nourishing “Slow Food” feast ($150 value)
- Explore the enchanted towns of Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni ($300 value)
- Picnic lunch and day’s trip to the hot springs at Terme di Petriolo ($125 value)
- Wine Tour and Chocolate Tasting at Enoteca, a local winery whose owner enjoys showing her jewels and her private cellar ($90 value)
(**Please note the price is in US dollars but our cost is in Euros and the Euro’s exchange is not in our favor at the moment.)
- International airfare, alcoholic beverages, massage and spa services, personalized, daily shuttle services, daily lunches, taxes and tips.
- Additional trips to nearby destinations can be arranged for extra fees.
- Personal items like phone calls, laundry, additional massages and spa services are also not included.
- One-on-one sessions with Lauretta can be booked during the retreat at an addition charge.
$2,495 USD per person, double occupancy room.
Single supplement is $ 375.00 per person total. Payment plans available.
$500.00 USD nonrefundable deposit due by June 30, 2014. Balance in full amount due by July 31, 2014.
No refunds if cancellation occurs after July 31, 2014. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. When traveling we always recommend trip cancellation insurance. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
To Reserve Your Space:
Please send your PayPal deposit of $500.00 to email@example.com.
Upon registrations you will receive follow up information, invoice, trip forms & questionnaire.
For additional questions, email or call Lauretta Zucchetti at: 415-272-7369.
About Lauretta Zucchetti, MA
After many years of performing and caring for others’ needs, I decided to take charge of my own life after losing my baby boy at birth, this last a consequence of not listening to my own intuition. This tragedy awoke my desire to become more self-loving and to share my findings with other women who struggle similarly to find balance, practice self-love, and also to connect to their true Essence.
After completing a degree in Women Studies, I obtained a Masters in Psychology and a certification in Life Coaching, all the while seeking more meaningful answers to the question of why women in Western cultures are expected to fulfill so many roles often at the expense of their own health and priorities. As an ex successful sales executive for Apple and Xerox, I had believed that working outside the house was the answer to women’s problems.
Not so, as my new role of mother, wife and busy professional threw me into a loop of chaos and frustration, which ultimately caused the demise of my second child. While the pain was nearly unbearable and the rebirth lasted 10+ years, it was also the biggest present I ever received, that of learning how to love and nurture myself once and for all.
With my daughter now in college, I spend my time traveling between Bali – where I transcend my past and connect with my spirituality – Italy where I enjoy the rejuvenation that derives from the nurturing that Italians bestow on others – and the United States – where I help women like you make sense of their pasts and reshape their future.
“Lauretta is a master at helping a person find focus and alignment toward a dream. She has this uncanny knack for asking just the right questions… she asks such penetrating questions that go right to the heart of what’s holding me back from realizing my dream. Lauretta dives right in, brings out the beliefs that get in the way of forward motion, helps me clarify my desires and intentions, helps me discover what it is I really want – and then, with her focused questioning, shines a light on beliefs that I may not have been aware were there so that I can work on changing unhelpful beliefs…”
~Donna H. Gordonsville, VA