Important Information for Embodying the Heart of the Mystic« Back to Trip Overview
- All meals (vegetarian and organic) are included in this itinerary, as well as healthy water, coffee and tea. We will pack picnic lunches but you are free to eat local food on your own at your own expense.
- Seven nights at the lovely Suryalila Retreat Centre, double occupancy (singles available at additional cost).
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- Morning yoga and movement.
- All entrance fees to sites included on our itinerary.
- All ground transportation to sites included on our itinerary.
- Free preparatory group Teleclasses.
- Your round trip air flight to and from the airports in Seville, Malaga or Jerez de la Frontera is not included as well as your transport to and from the airport of your choice.
- Our final meal together out in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Other non-included items would be: wine, some beverages, phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1 USD per day for the maids) and the waiters are not-included
- Tips for our bus drivers are not-included (we suggest 3-5 USD per day)
How to get to Suryalila Retreat Centre:
Fly into Seville, Malaga, or Jerez de la Fronterea, Spain. Please plan to arrive at Suryalila Retreat Centre by Saturday, April 13th by 5 pm and leave on Saturday, April 20th by 11:00am. There are detailed instructions for getting to Suryalila from each airport on the center’s website.
If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.