NEPAL: “Re-Discover the Treasure Within” A Spiritual Journey in the Himalayas of Nepal – Oct 2017 Exact dates coming soon!
I want to share an important secret with you…
All of this time, while you have been searching for answers, for fulfillment, for joy, for love and happiness outside of yourself, in your career, in your relationships, in your struggles and goals, in your chasing of desires…
…that which you seek has been inside you all along.
There is a place inside you that is your true Home. A place that knows only stillness, complete peace and fulfillment and (dare-I-say-it)…bliss.
I call this place the treasure within.
“But if this treasure is inside me, how come I have never found it?” ….I can just hear you asking 🙂
Because it has become hidden…buried under layers of tension, years of work, routine and stress, ingrained habits of ignoring your inner voice, putting others first, not taking time for yourself. But although it has become buried, it has never been lost to you, there is nothing you can do to destroy this sacred place.
It lies deep within you, beyond your fluctuating thoughts and feelings, your family roles,your job, your personality, your hopes and memories, expectations and relationships….it is at the deepest core of your being, it is the eternal, ever-present Truth of who you are.
You can re-discover this treasure within.
When you reconnect with it,
I can guarantee that shift will happen..
Regardless of what’s going on in your life, you find a sense of ease…even when things get hard. You become guided by that excellent internal navigation system – your intuition.
You get clear on what serves you and what doesn’t it, and it becomes simpler to just let go. Kindness, joy and compassion become your natural state of being. You give yourself and your life space…and you begin to flourish into the beautiful potential you were born with.
You are fulfilled from within. You have come Home.
There are places in the world where this treasure was never lost. Where the spiritual and the sacred are a part of everyday life. Where eons of wisdom and deep knowledge have accumulated to give us a road map on the path Home.
The Himalayas have long been known as the world’s Shangri-La, that mythical utopian paradise of harmony and peace. Hundreds of generations of rishis, yogis, monks and sages have been called to this sacred place to meditate and unravel the mysteries within.
Now it is your turn to follow this calling….
Are you ready to heed this call
and join us on this incredible,
once-in-a-lifetime journey to the Himalayas of Nepal?
Highlights of your adventure:
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes to calm your mind and release built-up stress and tension held in your body
- The perfect place to unwind – we stay in two gorgeous resorts with on-site Ayurvedic wellness spas: one close to sacred Buddhist and Hindu sites, the other on a tranquil lake surrounded by jaw-dropping Himalayan views
- Fascinating guided tours exploring Buddhist monasteries, Hindu temples, medieval royal squares, as well as hiking to a local village and a visit to a local school
- Workshops on yogic philosophy and Eastern spirituality to help you release the mental chatter and negative attachments in your mind and bring peace and harmony into your daily life.
- A very special lesson with a 4th generation Tibetan sound healer on using Tibetan Singing bowls for healing and meditation
- An incredible Himalayan experience: as well as being surrounded by stunning vistas throughout the retreat, we will take an early morning trip to the top of Sarangkot mountain to view one of the most incredible spectacles in the world: the sun rising over the Himalayas
- Connection with like-minded souls: the amplification of energies that occurs is a group such as this is truly magical, and many strong friendships have blossomed during –and after- our retreats
- Tools and insights to take back home: Our workshops are designed to guide you into receiving your own unique insights and messages from within to help you make the changes you need to make long after the retreat is over. Welcome to your new chapter of ease, fulfillment and joy.
- Total Immersion and Support: as well as traveling with local Nepalese guides, you will also be accompanied by 2 experienced Australians, one a yoga and meditation teacher, the other a holistic counselor, and both always ready for a chat or a hug!
- Optional healing and pampering: the Ayurvedic spas at the resorts feature a range of therapies that you can book in your free time if you need a little extra TLC..that most precious resource. We have built in several extended periods of free time so you can truly rest and just be – we understand that’s what vacations are all about!
“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a deep and permanent change in the ideas of living.”
Ready to join us?
Have a question? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!