Important Information for Nepal« Back to Trip Overview
This heart-centered tour and retreat explores the best of authentic Nepalese and Tibetan culture and Himalayan spiritual traditions. This unique package combines yoga and meditation with guided cultural tours, enlightening workshops and unforgettable scenery.
- Accommodations for nine nights, 4nights in Kathmandu and 5 nights staying near Pokhara on a tranquil lake surrounded by stunning Himalayan views.
- Nine breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 9 evening meals.
- Special guided tours with our local experts, including a 2 day guided tour of Kathmandu’s World Heritage listed temples, palaces and royal city squares.l la
- Visit a traditional Nepali village, watch an unforgettable Himalayan sunrise.
- All entry fees on guided tours.
- Eight yoga and meditation lessons.
- All workshops and workshop materials.
- Pickup and return to Kathmandu airport.
- All transportation within Nepal, including a short internal flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- International airfares
- Optional therapeutic massages and spa treatments
- Personal items
- Meals not listed above
- Optional tipping
- Visa costs
- Gratuities for the hotel maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per night).
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Kathmandu:
You must arrive into Kathmandu Airport on October 11th (or before if you like). Going home – after breakfast on October 20th we will arrange transfers to the airport. If you would like to extend your stay we can help you arrange extra nights at the hotel, or for those wanting to extend their stay in Nepal, Ales can create an itinerary for you.
If you wish to arrive before the first day of any tour or to stay on after the tour finishes please let us know and we will help you with your travel and/or accommodation arrangements.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.