INDIA: A Sacred Pilgrimage to India – To be announced
Dive deep into your spiritual awareness and take a life-changing, transformational pilgrimage to the land of yoga, mantras, mystics, Ayurveda, and Bhakti – the practice of devotion and love for the Divine. Here in India – spirituality and religion are part of everyday life – infusing the sacred into every aspect of daily life.
Dating back to 3300 B.C., Ayurveda states that one’s physical state and mental consciousness are not separate, and you cannot be healthy without both being in balance within. On this journey you will have the opportunity to nourish your body, mind and spirit and find that inner centeredness we so often seek.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Visit the awe inspiring Radha Gopinath Temple
- Explore 3 ancient and massive monolithic cave temples of Brahma, Shiva & Vishnu
- Experience the enchanting Govardhana Eco-Village Farm
- See the legendary Kedar Gauri Temple in Bhubaneswar
- Watch the acclaimed Rudraks Odissi Dance Academy perform
- Indulge in delicious Ayurvedic treatments
- Visit the Hare Krishna temple community in Mayapur
- Enjoy lunch & ceremony on the sacred Ganges River
- Explore a local Bengali Artisan Weavers village
- Visit the Vedic Bhaktivedanta Academy
- Satsang and kirtan with Mahatma Das
- VIP tour of the ISKCON Vedic Planetarium and Temple
- and so much more……
A Personal Pilgrimage
Ahimsa or non-violence to all forms of life, Karma (the law of cause and effect), soul reincarnation, and the tradition of Devas (divine beings) – all add to the mystical faith of the Hindu people (80% of the population). Sikhism, Jainism, Christianity, Islam and Buddhism are also part of the country’s complex spiritual history and beauty which we will come to deeply appreciate.
So bring your husband, companion, friend, or come alone – but don’t miss this heart-felt experience, where you’ll practice Yoga on sacred landscapes, meet yogis and saints, bathe in sacred rivers, sing and chant ecstatic mantras, visit timeless temples and villages, and experience the timeless tradition of Bhakti.
This is the perfect journey to grow your love of the Divine and plant a tree of sacredness here in India.
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!