Important Information for India« Back to Trip Overview
- Accommodations for 12 nights
- Three delicious gourmet vegetarian meals a day (mostly Ayurvedic and some organic like at the Eco Village)
- Ayurvedic treatments as indicated in our itinerary
- Special guided tours with our local experts
- Visits to all the sacred sites and temples in our itinerary
- All inland travel in modern, air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and return to Mumbai International airport
- All internal flights in India to our various destinations!
- Additional food not included in the list above
- International flights from your hometown
- Visa costs from your home
- Gratuities for the hotel maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per night)
- Insurance against theft or loss, and/or accident
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to India:
You must arrive into the Mumbai Airport (BOM). We suggest leaving on October 14th so that you can be there on the 15th. Going home, you may find a flight that leaves very late on October 12th or very early in the morning on October 13th. Best to check with us before making your flights definite. If you wish to arrive before the first day of any tour or to stay on after the tour finishes please let us know and we will try to help you with your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with Elaine before booking to make sure your flights align with the group’s.
Keep in Mind:
Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.