SEDONA: Soul*Full Women’s Photography Retreat – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Uncover and embrace what makes you remarkable?
- Become mentally & physically grounded, focused, and aware?
- Create photography from a more connected, intuitive and soul*full place?
- Connect with like-minded women, & relax in the breathtaking red rocks of Sedona?
- Awaken to a fully-expressed, empowered and authentic life for yourself?
If so ladies – join Join Catherine Just in the serene and rejuvenating setting of the Sedona Mago Retreat Center. When women gather to share their dreams, ambitions & fears — in a safe, protected space — transformation is practically inevitable. This retreat offers an opportunity to lift out of habitual patterns, connect with fascinating new friends, take photos, write & make art — and fall back in love with your gifts.
Spiritual teachings combined with photography exercises deepen your connection to yourself and to the world around you. This work will gently move you from your thoughts and fears down into your heart. From this more connected place, you have a shift in perception, which is where the miracle happens. Come experience that miracle within yourself.
This retreat does not focus on the the technical aspects of photography, however I will be going over a few simple tools to help you feel more empowered with your camera. These tools cover, aperture priority, natural lighting techniques, portraits, composition, and paying attention to everything in the frame.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Know, feel and connect with your deep creative self
- Fall back in love with your gifts
- Enjoy the vortex energy at the Healing Garden and Lake
- Five nights at the restful Sedona Mago Retreat Center
- Explore the wonderful hiking trails
- Enjoy walking meditations on the meditation paths
- Delicious & nourishing vegetarian food
- Come prepared to be challenged, and to laugh, create and open your heart!!
The Sedona Mago Center
Experience the quietude of the lodge’s 160 acres which is surrounded by spectacular landscape of the dramatic Red Rocks of sacred Indian lands and ruins and the lush Coconino National Forest. The center offers a meditation garden and lake, waterfalls, outdoor pool and jacuzzi with Red Rock views, starry nights, daily full course buffet style fresh vegetarian meals including fish, organic garden, hiking, horse barn and many vortexes. Not to worry, there will be time in Sedona to view the beautiful Native American pottery and crafts and bring some home!
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
~ Lao Tzu
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!