SEDONA, AZ: A Week of Sacred Renewal – To be announced
Are you looking to…
Uncover and embrace what makes you remarkable?
Become mentally & physically grounded, focused, and aware?
Create life from a more connected, intuitive and soul*full place?
Connect with like-minded people & relax in the breathtaking red rocks of Sedona?
Awaken to a fully-expressed, empowered and authentic life for yourself?
If so, join author and facilitator Susan Gregg for 8 Amazing Days and 7 Glorious Nights in the serene and rejuvenating setting of the Sedona Mago Retreat Center. This retreat offers an opportunity to lift out of habitual patterns, connect with fascinating new friends, write and fall back in love with your gifts.
Spiritual teachings combined with transformational exercises deepen your connection to yourself and to the world around you. This work will gently move you from your thoughts and fears down into your heart. From this more connected place, you have a shift in perception, which is where the miracle happens. Come experience that miracle within yourself.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Know, feel and connect with your deep creative self
- Fall back in love with your gifts
- Enjoy the vortex energy at the Healing Garden and Lake
- Seven nights at the restful Sedona Mago Retreat Center
- Explore the wonderful hiking trails
- Enjoy walking meditations on the meditation paths
- Delicious & nourishing vegetarian food
- Come prepared to be challenged, and to laugh, create and open your heart!!
The Sedona Mago Retreat Center’s dining staff prepares health-conscious, pesco-vegetarian meals that include fish, eggs and dairy. Their food is naturally prepared and features seasonal fruits and vegetables that come straight from their organic garden. Organic fertilizer is made from food scraps from their dining hall.
They support the surrounding community by using locally-grown produce as much as possible. Dining service is available served in buffet style. No alcohol or smoking is allowed on the premises. The food you eat at Mago’s dining hall contains not only the nutrients of food, but also the loving energy infused into the food from the Earth and the people who prepared it.
Day 1 (-/-/D) – March 29th
The group will meet at Mago Retreat Center at 4:00 pm to set out intent before dinner. Once settled in we’ll have an opening ceremony which will include creating sacred space and the sharing of intentions. This week we’ll be working with ritual, ceremony, meditation, intuitive teaching and group discussion.
Over the course of our time together Susan will mix Toltec and Native ritual and teachings with:
- Mini-Fire Ceremonies: Come prepared to let go of what no longer serves you. Limiting beliefs of “not-enough” are no longer allowed to play here. We will offer our negative thoughts to the fire daily.
- Sacred Space: We will come together and add objects that represent our truth to an ever growing sacred space that will set our intentions for the retreat and add energy to the group.
- Connect with and exploring your archetypes: find some of your core beliefs and limiting roles and then release them.
- This workshop inspires powerful openings for deep awareness: You will be empowered to understand who you have been and create with clarity about who you are becoming. Come prepared to create infinite possibilities and awakened outcomes!
Day 2-7 (B/L/D)
Each day we’ll have a new adventure – either on site or hiking in the beautiful Sedona hills. Since Susan follows the energy of the group so what will happen each day will be revealed as the workshop unfolds. Learning to trust the process is such a large part of personal freedom that you will get to practice that art all week long!
Day 8 (B/-) – April 5th
We leave the beautiful Sedona Mago Retreat today ready to build on our experience and take it back into our lives. Having gained confidence in our abilities to create enjoyment and fulfillment in our lives, we go forth empowered to live a life which is awakened and full!
“Susan created an atmosphere that enabled me to experience heightened states of awareness that I had only heard about. Now I can sense and appreciate subtle energies that have previously been outside my ability to perceive. My life is fuller and richer because of this experience.” B.F. Kailua, HI
- Seven nights at the Sedona Mago Retreat Center
- All healthy vegetarian meals (starting with dinner the first night and ending with breakfast our last day)
- Susan’s transformative teachings and ceremonies
- Daily sacred circles
- Exercises to allow you to let go of your limiting beliefs
- Hike some of Sedona’s most beautiful land
- Use of the pool and jacuzzi
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Phoenix, and your rental car or shuttle van to and from Sedona are not-included.
- Bring some cash for tipping for your room maids (we suggest $1.00 USD per person per night), for any non-included massage services, and for non-included healing services.
- There are other classes that the retreat center runs that you can participate in if you like in your free time (there will be an additional charge for these activities).
Susan Gregg Ph.D. is the author of nine books including her two most recent are The Encyclopedia of Angels, Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters and The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Magical Plants. Her book Mastering The Toltec Way won the 2004 award for best New Age Book. Born and raised in NYC she has a BA in Math and a doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy. Susan lives on the beautiful island of Hawaii with an assortment of rescued animals and has dedicated her life to helping people find their happiness and live a life fueled by passion.
She has spent over 20 years exploring various spiritual traditions and has been meditating since the early 70s. In the early 80’s she completed and apprenticeship with Sister Sarita and Don Miguel Ruiz. Susan lives on the beautiful island of Hawaii and has dedicated her life to helping people creating a life filled with happiness, love and abundance. Susan believes it is our birthright to be happy and she teaches people how to be happy no matter what is happening in their life.
“Having you as our guidance coordinator and instructor was a very positive experience. I believe you offer the opportunity and environment for self discovery, self enlightenment, and expanded awareness and enhancement. In retrospect I realize how much I got from each exercise and I know feel more balanced and internally content.” L.C., NC
How to get to Sedona:
Fly into Phoenix Airport. We will be picking people up at the airport and leaving for the retreat center around noon on March 29th, 2014. If you can’t make it by noon – there is a shuttle you can take but you will arrive later than the 4:00pm start time. In calculating your timing figure that it will take you approximately 2.5 hours to drive from Phoenix to the center.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport you can book your shuttle reservation online at Arizona Shuttle for a fee of $41 each way. Once you have completed the reservation with Arizona Shuttle, provide Mago with the details on their Mago pickup form. Mago pickup service from Cottonwood is offered free of charge.
Going home make sure you leave enough time for the Mago to Cottonwood ride, the 2.5 hr ride from Cottonwood to Phoenix, plus 2 hours lead time at the airport! Our suggestion – best to take the group ride at noon. 🙂
Regarding hiking: There is mild walking/hiking on this trip – but it’s not for the exercise or speed, as much as for the spiritual experience and challenge of what we can and cannot do. Level 2-3 activity rating (out of 5).
Double Occupancy: $2200 USD per person
Single Occupancy: $325 USD additional fee for a single occupancy
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD is needed to hold your spot.
To secure your spot now and make your $500 deposit, do the following:
Step 1: Click the blue Add to Cart button (your selection will go immediately into the shopping cart).
Step 2: Click the “CHECKOUT NOW” link directly below. You’ll be redirected to the check-out page.
** NOTE: If you don’t wish to register online or are having issues, call 727.421.0849 or email us.
This is for your deposit for our Sedona Spiritual Retreat.
This is to pay your balance if you have requested double occupancy for our Sedona Spiritual Retreat.
This is to pay your balance if you have requested single occupancy for our Sedona Spiritual Retreat.
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the non-refundable $500 USD deposit. Balance due January 20th, 2014. Any cancellation received in writing between January 21st, 2014 and February 20th, 2014 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: February 21st, 2014 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.