SACRED SCOTLAND: Highlands and Mystical Islands – September 16-24, 2016 + 24-27th Orkney Island extension
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
with an optional 4 day add-on – Orkney Islands Mysteries Revealed!
Join Glenn & Cameron Broughton for 9 magical days (plus four optional add-on days) exploring the energetic sacred sites and stunning natural beauty of “Bonnie Scotland.”
This is an experiential journey where we’ll be spending quality time at each site to truly get a feel for the presence and energy of each place.
When we feel the call we’ll conduct ceremony honoring the ancestors and connecting to the Spirit of the Land. With the attitude of presence, a door is opened that allows deep healing to occur. This journey will also be fun and heart-felt as we share laughter, adventure, and the mystery of this ancient land.
The lovely harbor town of Oban is set in a dramatic location in the Firth of Lorn and protected by the Isle of Mull. This is our base as we explore some of the special places on the mainland such as the Kilmartin Valley with the greatest concentration of sacred sites in the whole of Scotland.
Moving into Glen Lyon valley in the breathtaking natural scenery of the Central Highlands we visit some sites from different periods in history that are empowered by earth energy currents. We will be based in Pitlochry for two nights as we explore this area. The old capital of Scotland, Dunfermline, holds some secrets that await us.
Highlights of Our Unforgettable Journey…
- Explore the Nether Largie Standing Stones
- Sail through the beautiful Sound of Mull and to the Isle of Iona
- Stand within the Templewood stone circle – a ring of 13 stones
- Experience the Iona Abbey with its beautiful acoustic Chapel
- Visit the Lochbuie Stone Circle, a faery circle surrounded by mountains
- Be in the energy of St. Columba’s cell and the sublime Nunnery gardens
- Enjoy a special tour of the mysteries of Rosslyn Chapel
- Praying Hands of Mary, Mount Shiehallion and a chapel dedicated to Mary Magdalene
- Dunfermline, the medieval capital of Scotland, where we find energy currents coursing through the Abbey grounds
- Be entranced by the historic Edinburgh Castle
- Optional 4 days visiting the Rennibister Earth House, Stennes Stone Circle and the Ring of Brodgar – Neolithic temples dedicated to the sun and moon on Mainland Orkney
We’ll end our adventure in the capital of Scotland, the Royal City of Edinburgh and have a special guided tour of Rosslyn Chapel with its many secrets.
Our guide will help us uncover some of these mysteries as we’re immersed in the energies of the Knights Templar sanctuary and you’ll also be escorted to a secret hillside cave and to Temple, the principal Templar preceptory in Scotland, granted to the order by King David l in 1127.
The tour ends at Edinburgh with a visit to Edinburgh Castle and time to experience a taste of royal Scottish city life.
As our journey draws to a close our hearts will be filled with sweet memories of the stone circles, faery glens, chambered cairns, abbeys, chapels, castles, underground passages, gardens, lochs, glens, mountains, islands, ocean, ferries, pub, tea rooms, friendships, laughter and insights! Wow!
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you! This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime journeys, and you will not come back the same person you were when you arrived. If there is any way that you can get way for this mystical journey, I encourage you to come!