Important Information for Scotland« Back to Trip Overview
- Accommodations for 8 nights in quality hotels
- Accommodations for 2 nights on the Orkney Island & 1 night in Paisley for the Add-on extension
- All breakfasts and four evening meals, plus 3 breakfast and 2 dinner on the Orkney Island extension
- Special guided tours with our local experts
- Visits to all the sacred sites in our itinerary (and there are so many!)
- Flight from Glasgow – Kirkwall on the 4-day trip Add-on extension
- Pickup and return to Glasgow Airport
- All transportation within Scotland
- Additional food not included in the list above
- International flights from your hometown
- Your international and national flights
- Visa costs from your home if necessary.
- Gratuities for the bellboys and hotel maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per night)
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Scotland:
You must arrive into Glasglow Airport (GLA) by 10am on the morning of day one of the tour (for transatlantic travelers this will mean an overnight flight setting off the day before day one of the tour). Going home, it is an hour ride from our hotel to Glasglow airport so arrange a return flight home from Glasglow after 1:00pm on the final day of the tour if you can. If you wish to arrive before the first day of any tour or to stay on after the tour finishes please let us know and we will try to help you with your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: +604-204-0444, +866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.