SANTORINI, GREECE: Inspire Your Creative Soul! – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Tap into the wellspring of your primal creative fire & inner visions?
- Be inspired through guided visualizations, drumming, meditation & dreamwork?
- Enjoy individual guidance & group demonstrations of art techniques?
- Absorb the splendid volcanic energy of the ancient island of Santorini?
If so – join artist Linda Jacobson for an extraordinary Greek adventure in the midst of the Aegean Sea! Eight days of joyous painting, drawing, meditation and ritual on the magical island of Santorini, connected with the legendary civilization of Atlantis and ancient Minoan culture.
The clarity of air, the embrace of the water and the beauty of the light will rejuvenate and inspire you. The gods and goddesses of ancient Greece represent archetypal and elemental energies that live within each of our psyches which we will explore through meditation and art.
Option available to extend your stay to Santorini from the 14-16th!
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- No prior art experience necessary!
- Nurturing, non-judgmental environment for beginners!
- Experts: leave with constructive tools to enhance your technique
- The workshop is limited to a small, intimate group
- Special exercises for accessing your inner creativity
- Outdoor studio classes overlooking the Caldera for discussion & sharing
- Discussions & demonstrations of color theory, composition & art media
- Stimulating assignments are balanced with freedom to work on your own projects
- One-on-one guidance designed to unfold your personal creative vision
- Ample time for personal exploration, relaxing, swimming, sightseeing & shopping!
- Evenings of group sharing, discussions of our art, group dinners, and even Greek dancing at the local taverna!
- Being at home in the spectacular cliff-side town of Oia, overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Experience a “traditional” cave apartment hand-carved into the volcanic cliff-side
- All our rooms are unique with terraces & views of the Caldera
- Private boat excursion to Nea Kameni, the volcanic island
- Tour of the island, includes black sand beaches & ancient villages
Santorini is a small, circular group of volcanic islands located in the Aegean Sea, about 200 km south-east from the mainland of Greece. Santorini is also known by the name of the largest island in the archipelago, Thira or Thera and is the southernmost member of the Cyclades group of islands. This stunningly beautiful island was the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions of the last several thousand years when it erupted cataclysmically about 3,500 years ago.
“The isles of Greece, the isles of Greece! Where burning Sappho loved and sung, Where grew the arts of war and peace, Where Delos rose, and Phoebus sprung! Eternal summer gilds them yet, But all, except their sun, is set.”
~ Lord Byron
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!