SANTA FE, NM: Healthy, Spiritual & Conscious Relationships – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Create healthy, nourishing human connections and conscious partnerships?
- Move past the blocks and limitations preventing you from having the juiciest relationships?
- Put the concepts from The Mastery of Love into action in your life?
- Explore Santa Fe, one of the most culturally interesting, artistically diverse, and spiritually heart-felt destinations?
If so – join author Sheri Rosenthal as she shares how every relationship is an artistic co-creation based on the level of integrity each person is operating from.
If we come filled with love and the desire to give generously, unconditionally and openly – magic unfolds.
If we come from the energy of lack and need, hoping that someone is going to complete us or love what we dislike most in ourselves – suffering is inevitable.
When our relationship with our SELF is healthy, filled with self-acceptance and self-esteem, this creates a solid foundation for any relationship to flourish.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- You don’t need to be in a romantic relationship to come – you just need to be human ♥
- Go deep into the The Mastery of Love by author don Miguel Ruiz
- Explore the relationship you have with yourself – is it one of respect?
- Energize the connections you have with your friends and co-workers
- Re-frame the way you interact with your beloved family and partners
- Heal, expand and express your communion with Spirit every day of your life
- Delve into the thought-forms that conspire to close your heart
- Pray for healing at El Santuario de Chimayo and take home some sacred blessed earth
- Enjoy the quietude perfect for meditation and reflection at The Monastery of Christ in the Desert
- Visit the Cathedral of Saint Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of the city
- Have time to play in Santa Fe: the shops, art galleries and restaurants! Yum!
Art, Food & Culture
There will be plenty of time to visit the Georgia O’Keefe art museum, local galleries in town, great restaurants, and the charming shops. Wondrous miracles have occurred at the El Santuario de Chimayo and being in the energy of this historic shrine is very special. The history and traditions of the American Indians are very powerful in Santa Fe and you will see this reflected in the artist expression of the locals. There is a vibrant night life and you can see the famous Juan Siddi Flamenco Theatre Company, or dance to live blues, jazz, pop or folk music in one of Santa Fe’s clubs and bars. A visit to Ten Thousand Waves Spa is the perfect place relax one afternoon. It’s about celebrating ourselves, life and each other! If you’re not familiar with Santa Fe – please watch the video on the right –>
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
~Rainer Maria Rilke
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!