Important Information for our Santa Fe Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
Nestled in the heart of the city, between the historic Santa Fe Plaza and Canyon Road art galleries, the Inn on the Alameda is the perfect location from which to discover Santa Fe. It’s been named in the 2010 Travel + Leisure Magazine’s Top 500 Hotels list!
Centrally located, yet tucked behind thick adobe walls, the Inn is an oasis of serenity enclosed within colorful xeriscaped gardens, stone courtyards and peaceful patios. The hotel has a lavish continental breakfast daily and a relaxing wine-and-cheese reception each afternoon. Summer clothes for day will do at this altitude, but evenings will still be cool. A light jacket or sweater will get you through most occasions, and shorts or a stylish and casual skirt will keep you cool in the daytime.
- Five breakfasts are included in this itinerary
- Wine and cheese is available from 4-5:00pm daily.
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- Five nights at the lovely Inn on the Alameda
- Four morning group sessions
- Afternoon visit to El Santuario de Chimayo
- Afternoon visit to The Monastery of Christ in the Desert
- All tips for our baggage handlers (one bag per person) are included
- All ground transportation for our tours
- Your round trip air flight to and from Albuquerque, New Mexico is not included
- Van transport from the Albuquerque, NM airport to Santa Fe
- Any tours or spa treatments not-included on our itinerary
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids at our hotel (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids) are not-included
How To Get to Santa Fe:
You will need to fly into Albuquerque, New Mexico on June 17th, 2011 and take the Sandia Van Shuttle from the airport to Santa Fe (approximately $50.00 USD round trip). If you arrive early to Santa Fe you can enjoy the town and relax. We’ll have an informal dinner together our first night so make sure you are at the hotel no later than 5:00pm. Going home – you can make your flight anytime on June 22nd from Albuquerque, New Mexico with the understanding that we will have to leave our hotel rooms at noon. Or you may like to stay on longer to explore the town or consider driving up to Taos for a couple of days. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.