Important Information for Crop Circles Tour« Back to Trip Overview
- Possible visits into crop circles with expert researchers
- Tea time with Michael Glickman
- Attendance at a Geometry Workshop with Michael Glickman & Karen Alexander
- Attendance at the crop circle conference, The Summer Crop Circles Lectures, organised by Karen & Steve Alexander of Temporary Temples
- Collection from and return to London Heathrow airport
- All transportation within England
- Accommodation in a top quality three-star hotel
- All breakfasts and two evening meals including the Sunday evening Conference Dinner
- The tour will be led by Glenn and Cameron Broughton. It is a 5-day tour based exclusively in Devizes in the heart of crop circle country.
- An optional helicopter flight over these exquisite patterns, at an additional cost for a 40 minute flight (updated pricing coming soon for 2015).
- Additional food not included in the list above
- International flights from your hometown
- Visa costs from your home if necessary.
- Gratuities for the hotel maids and bellboys (we recommend $1.00 USD per night)
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to London:
You must arrive into London Heathrow Airport (LHR) only (not into London Gatwick — Gatwick is 1½ hours by road from Heathrow). Please arrange a flight to arrive at London Heathrow airport by 10:00am on the morning of day one of the tour (for transatlantic travelers this will mean an overnight flight setting off the day before day one of the tour). Please check with us if in any doubt.
Arrange a return flight home from Heathrow not before 1:00pm on the afternoon of the final day of the tour. If you wish to arrive before the first day of any tour or to stay on after the tour finishes please let us know and we will try to help you with your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: +604-204-0444, +866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.