PERU & MACHU PICCHU: The Heart & Soul of Pachamama – Custom Dates Available
Are you looking to…
- Use the energies of these powerful sacred sites to illuminate the divine within you?
- Move from the dark underworld of your own mind to the clarity of spiritual consciousness?
- Stand in the magnificence of Machu Picchu and the spirits of the Apu’s?
- Incorporate the the three levels of the Inca’s mythology of transcendence in your life?
If so – you will be joined on this journey byour guide, Romulo Castilla a Peruvian Shaman, a great source of the ancient Inca teachings and traditions. Along with several other local shamans, you will participate in heart-opening ceremonies to help you connect with the spirit of the land and Pachamama. There will also be the opportunity to have healing sessions with Romulo who practices Pranic Healing, a simple yet powerful and effective no-touch energy healing. It is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a “self-repairing” living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself.
Extend your stay (visit Aramu Muro & the Floating Islands)!
Join us in Lake Titicaca
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Be in the presence of the Apu’s (mountain Spirits) at Machu Picchu
- Merge energetically with the sacred sites of Ollantaytambo, Pisac & Sacsayhuaman
- Work with the energies of Moray and connect with the womb of the Mother Earth (Pachamama)
- Rebirth your sacred self in the cave of Kusillucchayoc
- Hike to the top of Wayna Picchu or to the Temple of the Moon
- Experience the snake, puma and condor as the symbols of our spiritual ascension
- Participate in ceremonies & despachos with traditional local shamans
- Share the wisdom of our expert spiritual guide Romulo Castilla
- Have the opportunity to visit Lake Titicaca & the floating islands of Uros
- Stand in the portal of Aramu Muro, a huge mysterious door-like structure (“A gateway to the lands of the gods”)
Consciousness of Light
There is a story of a long-foretold alignment of the Earth with the axis of the Milky Way galaxy announcing a new dawn. In Peru, descendants of the Inca call this time the Pachakuti, “the return of the light” after 500 years of darkness. Peru is said to be the “morning of the new sun” – the portal through which rays of the new light will begin to awaken humanity to a new consciousness. Come be with us for healing and transformation at one of the earth’s most powerful and sacred vortexes of energy, where Inti the sun god unites with Pachamama, the Andean mother earth. In celebration of 2012, it is important to be in the heart-centered energy of of Machu Picchu during these turbulent times.
“In the variety of its charms and the power of its spell, I know of no place in the world which can compare with it. Not only has it great snow peaks looming above the clouds more than two miles overhead, gigantic precipices of many-colored granite rising sheer for thousands of feet above the foaming, glistening, roaring rapids; it has also, in striking contrast, orchids and tree ferns, the delectable beauty of luxurious vegetation, and the mysterious witchery of the jungle.”
~ Hiram Bingham, discoverer of Machu Picchu in Lost City of the Incas.
Of all the sacred sites, Machu Picchu is amongst the most mysterious. Truly there are more questions asked than answered regarding its purpose and ultimate demise. Five square miles of astrological perfection sits majestically on top of a misty mountain in the Andes (8000 feet). Located two thousand feet above the rumbling Urubamba river, the city remained untouched and undiscovered until Yale archaeologist Hiram Bingham explored it in 1911…
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!