Important Information for our Couples Retreat to Peru« Back to Trip Overview
The exercises on our journey are specifically designed to energize and synchronize your sexual, heart and spiritual centers. Practices are drawn from the teachings of Tantra, t’ai chi, aikido, massage, Reiki energy healing, meditation and other body/mind arts of touch, movement and communication. Ancient knowledge is blended with modern understandings of relationship psychology to create a powerful learning environment for couples at all stages of life. Playfulness, laughter and vacation fun are also part of this retreat!
To personalize the principles learned during group sessions, you’ll return to your private accommodations for erotic “homeplay assignments,” always a favorite part our retreat. (There is no public sexual activity.) Easy-to-do rituals and ceremonies help you move from your everyday world into a new dimension of shared sacred awareness. Throughout the retreat, you are encouraged to maintain this perspective as you journey together into a deepening of love and intimacy.
By learning to be more “present” with each other, you become aware of your own energy and how to direct it. As Dr. Victoria Lee writes in Soulful Sex, “…each moment in which you are conscious of the sacred sexual energy that runs through your veins becomes one in which you experience the divine.”
Your experience includes: new and ancient understandings of sexual attitude, anatomy, techniques, positions and orgasm, creative sensual massage, the art of sacred sexuality, and sacred ceremonies for couples – and so much more!
- Twenty-one meals are included in the program, noted next to each day of the itinerary in parentheses (9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners).
- Nine nights hotel accommodations including 4 special nights at the exquisite Willka T’ika resort in the Sacred Valley.
- All Peruvian teachings and ceremonies from Romulo and our local shamans are included.
- All ground transportation is included on this journey – our bus.
- Your internal round-trip flight from Lima to Cusco is included.
- One and a half day’s entrance fees to Machu Picchu are included.
- Health Insurance is included.
- All entrance fees to the ruins indicated on our itinerary.
- Despacho offering to Pacha Mama ceremony with a Quero Pacc’o
- Tips for our drivers, shamans & and guides. (value of $180.00 USD but if you feel you have had good service we recommend adding a little more to the kitty)
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Overnight stay at the Ramada Hotel at the Lima Airport is not-included.
- Spa and sacred bath services at Willka T’ika are not-included
- Private sound healing ceremony with Herbert in Aguas Calientes
- If you desire private Pranic Healing Sessions with Romulo they are not-included.
- Non-included restaurants may need to be paid for in cash so plan accordingly.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1.00 USD per day per person).
- Your local airport tax is not-included (approximately $6.00 USD coming into the country and $5.00 USD leaving the country. There is also an international ticket tax that is normally built into your ticket of around $28.00-30.00 USD)
How To Get to Peru:
We suggest the American Airlines flight leaving Miami at 11:25 pm arriving in Lima at 4:00 am. This is an overnight flight. Then we’ll be catching a morning flight to Cusco and traveling by bus to the Sacred Valley. Departing we’ll be catching the flight from Cusco in the late afternoon to Lima and then we’ll be taking the AA flight departing Lima around 11:25 pm arriving back in Miami at 6:00 am the following day. Staying for the extension? Then you will be taking the evening flight on our last day. If by some chance you absolutely do not want to take that overnight flight – you are more than welcome to take the day time flight and we can get you a room at the Lima airport so you can start your journey fresh the next day. It’s just that you’ll have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the Apus, spirits of the Andes mountains, valleys, rivers, ancient energetic sites, and the gentle hearts of the Peruvian people – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.