PALENQUE, MEXICO: A Shamanic Portal – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Let go of the old paradigms in your life that no longer serve you?
- Integrate the underworld of your psyche, middle kingdom of your life, and upper world of your divine consciousness?
- Experience the powerful Mayan sacred sites of Palenque & Tonina?
- Connect with your instinctual Shamanic energies & totem animal spirit guides?
If so – join Toltec Shamans Fu-Ding Cheng and Linda Jacobson for a powerful spiritual journey to Chiapas, Mexico in the heart of the Mayan lands. Our journey is structured on the shamanic vision of the world of the Upper, Middle and Lower Kingdoms. Participants will have the opportunity to experience directly the power, healing and wisdom of each of these three worlds through specific Mayan sacred sites. Through ceremony, rituals, and shamanic exercises, these sites become portals allowing us to enter and tap into their power, for the purpose of healing, transformation, and self-empowerment.
This is especially appropriate these uncertain times, a time of major transformation not only for each of us personally, but also for society and the entire planet. We’ll feed our souls through the play of shamanic energy, the beauty of the architecture and symbology of the Mayan culture, and through the sublime beauty of nature as seen in the turquoise pools of Aqua Azul and the wild and lush jungles around us.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Wonderful spiritual teachings, ceremonies, visualizations & meditations with Linda & Fu-Ding
- This power journey is structured on the shamanic vision of the world: The Lower, Middle and Upper Kingdoms
- Experience the energy at the Shamanic Church of San Juan Chamula (for the Middle Kingdom of Earth)
- Explore the Pyramid of Tonina and its powerful underworld mythology (for the Lower Kingdom)
- Swim in Aqua Azul’s cascading pools of brilliant turquoise (for the Upper Kingdom)
- Through ceremony, birth the new consciousness of 2012 at the sacred site of Palenque (for the integration of all three Kingdoms)
- 2 nights in the charming colonial town of San Cristobal de Casas
- 3 nights at the Hotel Nututun on the river in Palenque
San Juan Chamula
One of the special highlights of this week will be a visit to San Juan Chamula. This town is home to an amazing church which the people took back from the clergy and converted to a place of traditional shamanism and prayer. The energy here is very powerful and we will participate in a prayer circle for healing, compassion and unconditional love.
“Many believe that the dawning Age of Light or Age of Consciousness defines itself in relation to our capacity for unconditional love, our ability to transcend enemy patterning and victim consciousness while adopting unity consciousness that sees divinity in all things. From this standpoint, it might be said humans are evolving into a ‘biologically conscious’ species capable of holding and sharing the full light of unconditional love.”
~ Sol Luckman
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!