THE OREGON COAST: Women’s Photography Retreat – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Delve more deeply into your creative and intuitive processes?
- Be in the presence of other amazing, fun, joy-filled women?
- Experience communion between you, the earth, sky, mountains, trees and ocean?
- Tune into your heart’s most secret hopes, wishes and dreams?
If so – join us on this amazing photography workshop and women’s spiritual retreat. We’ll be relaxing for 4 days in a beautiful oceanfront home set along the stunning Oregon beach. As we observe and listen to the ocean – we’ll have the opportunity to delve deep into the heart of our own creative process.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- No prior experience necessary!
- Nurturing, non-judgmental environment for beginners!
- Experts: leave with new ideas for incorporating your personal process in your work
- Practicing inner silence and presence to allow the real you to show up
- Daily gatherings to share your thoughts and feelings about your creative process
- Photo “assignments” which will encourage you to explore your heart’s deepest desires
- Opportunity to share your daily revelations
- Field trips to explore a variety of terrains and vistas
- Exercises to expand your consciousness
- Time to work on personal projects
- Introspective moments to walk along the beach and journal
- Nightly group gatherings
- Merge with source energy though eye of your camera
Surrounded by the wild Oregon landscape, you’ll have unlimited potential for quiet image making and communion between yourself and nature. This merging between self and nature is experienced in the moment your being knows it’s time to click or take the picture. This knowing is what we wish to experience time and time again – the mysterious space in time when we merge with spirit though the camera lens. By connecting deeply with the oneness of life, we have the profound desire to express our feelings on film. If you’re not familiar with the beauty of the Oregon coast, please watch the lovely video on the right –>
“A Photograph is an Instrument of Love and Revelation that must see beneath the Surfaces and Record the Qualities of Nature and Humanity which live in all Things.”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!