NEW ZEALAND: Heart & Soul of the Maori – to be announced
Are you looking to:
- Connect with the spiritual traditions of the Maori people?
- Whale-watch and swim with the dolphins in beautiful waters?
- Experience pristine nature in deep and authentic way?
- Open to your true self and creative inspiration?
If so join author and spiritual teacher Sheri Rosenthal for a truly heart-opening journey to the magical land of New Zealand. Ever since the Lord of the Rings movies premiered, this pristine little country has entered our souls and inspired our imaginations.
Not only will we be immersed in the quietude of this sacred land – but we will connect with the Maori people and learn about their spiritual traditions and ways. The history and culture of these spiritual warriors is inspiring and is the perfect beginning to our explorations.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Experience fantastic local restaurants featuring regional specialties and NZ wines.
- Hearty breakfasts every day to fuel our adventures.
- Meet local Maori people and learn their spiritual traditions.
- Dolphin swim and whale watch in Kaikoura.
- Enjoy a jet boat safari on the Dart River in Mt. Aspiring National Park.
- Hike the Kaikoura Penisula.
- Daily wisdom circles where we share our experiences & inspirations.
- Activities to help connect us more deeply with our sacred center and authenticity.
- Some special surprises that we’re keeping under wraps!
Beauty, Mystery & Purpose
We’ll hike, swim in clean waters, hike, meditate, journal and participate in ceremony together on this special journey. But most of all, we’ll slow down and be with ourselves in a way we don’t normally experience at home. And although we have an active schedule on this trip – there will still be time to reflect and consider our purpose, passions and desires. We’ll ask ourselves important questions – like whether or not we are being challenged in life or if we are just sliding by in a boring life that has us feeling trapped. Are we feeling profoundly connected? Are we always learning something new? And most importantly – are we happy? By the end of the trip you will feel rested, healthy from the fresh air, centered, and clear about your life’s direction.
Crazy Facts about New Zealand
New Zealand has 6000 kilometers of coast line and nowhere is more than 120km from the coast. NZ has: 4 million people (14 per square km), 39.5 million sheep (135 per square km) and 9 million cattle. NZ was the first western democracy to give women the vote. NZ invented bungee jumping. NZ has the worlds largest flightless parrot (kakapo), the oldest reptile (tuatara), the biggest earthworms, the smallest bats (the only native land mammals), the heaviest insect (a weta), some of the oldest trees, and many of the rarest birds, insects, and plants in the world. Prior to European arrival, New Zealand had no predatory animals, making it a paradise for birds – many of them flightless.
“When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when escape like the squirrels in the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we shall shiver with cold and fright. But things will happen to us so that we don’t know ourselves. Cool, unlying life will rush in.”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!