Important Information for our New Zealand Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners are included on our journey (all meals except lunch and dinner on day 8).
- All ground transport, airport transfers and ferry and water trips.
- Maori Marae experience in Rotirua.
- Beautiful handpicked accommodations reflecting each regions individual style.
- 8 nights at our hotels double occupancy except while we are with the Maori people as we are in shared sleeping quarters.
- All tour guide fees.
- Kayaking on Lake Taupo, whale-watching and dolphin swim in Kaihoura, jet boat safari on the Dart River.
- Descriptive and spiritual guides to teach you about the history and mysticism of the region.
- Christchurch to Queenstown flight.
- Snacks, fresh fruit, and beverages provided in our van.
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Tips for room maids not included (we recommend $1.00 per night)
- Visa costs from your home if necessary.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to New Zealand:
We suggest arriving in Auckland either the night before our tour to rest or you can take a red-eye arriving in New Zealand first thing in the morning of March 2nd. Departing on March 10th we suggest not making your flight before 1pm if possible – please talk to us before making your flights. Roundtrip flights from LAX on Air New Zealand are running around $1700.00 USD.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.