Important Information for our Heart of Peru Journey« Back to Trip Overview
What You Receive As Part of the Tour Package:
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners are included on the main part of our journey. 4 breakfasts and 3 lunches are included on the extension.
- Ceremony with local shamans as indicated on the itinerary.
- All ground transport to sacred sites and 2 days in Machu Picchu is included.
- Entrance fees to the sacred sites on our itinerary.
- Your internal round-trip flight from Lima to Cusco (or if you are doing the extension from Juliaca back to Lima) is included.
- Tips for our drivers, shamans, guides and wait staff are included (~$15.00 USD per day per participant).
- Learn about light codes, grids, portals, galactic alignments, ascension, angels, masters and what they mean for you.
- Guided meditations
- Sound Healing ceremony with local shaman
- Learn golden particle breathing
- 6 months pre-trip training and initiation into the energies of unconditional love, forgiveness, chakra expansion, Consciously Creating, and understanding multi-dimensional doorways of portals and power spots to energetically prepare to visit these sacred sites
- Teachings on “The Ten Principles of Consciously Creating” by Kahu Fred Sterling
- Ecopy of a 29 week chakra clearing and empowerment course created by Archangel Michael and the Angels of Forgiveness (Separate price $275)
- E-copy + MP3 of the “The little Book of Forgiveness” by Pat Crosby ~ A guided meditation from Lake Titicaca portal
- Individual email support as needed during the training period
- Teleconference pre-trip training
- Post trip follow up teleconference for Q & A, sharing and closure
- MP3 replays of trip training
- Guided Meditations in connecting to your spirit guides for this journey.
- Additional support materials as guided
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Optional ceremony in Aguas Caliente is not-included.
- Overnight stay at the Ramada Hotel at the Lima Airport is not-included.
- Tips for room maids not included (we recommend $1.00 per night)
- Spa and sacred bath services at Willka T’ika are not-included.
- Individual healing sessions with Rev Mel and Peruvian shamans
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
- You may have to pay an international ticket tax if it is not built into your ticket price($28.00-30.00 USD)
How To Get to Peru:
We suggest the American Airlines flight leaving Miami at 11:25 pm arriving in Lima at 4:00 am. This is an overnight flight. Then we’ll be catching a morning flight to Cusco. Departing we’ll be catching the flight from Cusco in the late afternoon to Lima and then we’ll be taking the AA flight departing Lima around 11:25 pm arriving back in Miami at 6:00 am the following day. If by some chance you absolutely do not want to take that overnight flight – you are more than welcome to take the day time flight and we can get you a room at the Lima airport so you can start your journey fresh the next day. It’s just that you’ll have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the Apus, spirits of the Andes mountains, valleys, rivers, ancient energetic sites, and the gentle hearts of the Peruvian people – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.