PERU: Awaken your Creative Spirit Through Art, Ceremony & Meditation – To be announced
Have you felt the call to journey to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Inka? Join this Pachamama celebration, a spiritual journey with Carol Cumes (owner of the Willka T’ika Retreat in the heart of the Sacred Valley), Canadian artist Jill Segal, and talented Quechua friends. Explore your creative spirit with ART, join in daily yoga, and deepen your Sacred Valley experience while participating in authentic ceremonies with highly respected Andean healers. Travel this sacred journey along the pathways of Peru’s ancient civilizations as our exceptional guide shares the mysteries of her Incan ancestors at the sacred sites. Private healing sessions, coca-leaf readings, and top quality spa services are available.
Experience this ultimate transformational retreat from a home base at the luxury Willka T’ika Guesthouse in the Sacred Valley. Designed as a modern spiritual and yoga retreat center, Willka T’ika is a true sanctuary, featuring breathtaking gardens and guest cottages built out of earth materials. Amenities include indoor meditation rooms, solar-heated floral medicinal baths, healing massage and spa sessions, and a healing room with a crystal bed sent by John of God from Brazil. Willka T’ika is a retreat conceived, built and maintained on sustainable principles, where you will savor gourmet organic vegetarian meals and fully relax in your luxury accommodations.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Guided visits to Ollantaytampu, Saksaywaman, Korikancha, Pisac & the Maras salt farms.
- Healthy, organic gourmet vegetarian meals, with raw, vegan and wheat-free options served at Willka T’ika.
- Optional early morning yoga, dance or other group activity in one of our two beautiful sun-filled garden studios.
- Hiking beneath magnificent Andean peaks in awe-inspiring Sacred Valley scenery.
- Exploration of mysterious ancient cities and temples.
- Two days each to experience Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Observe the vibrant and colorful Quechua people in their mountain villages; an artists and photographers dream.
- Participation in ancient Inkan ceremonies with authentic practicing pakkos (Qero healers) and all creative art classes with Jill Segal.
- Enjoy the original Seven Chakra Gardens – learn how to use and create your own Chakra Gardens at home.
- Experience the heartfelt practice of ayni (Andean reciprocity) with a visit to an Andean mountain school
This program offers a spiritual and cultural adventure for mind, body and soul. Each morning after personal yoga or meditation, and a relaxed, nutritious buffet breakfast, you will visit an ancient Incan site in the Sacred Valley. Maximize your personal experience at each sacred site with ample time to paint, write, explore, meditate, or hike to your liking through temples and valleys.
Willka T’ika ~ a piece of Heaven on Earth
A dazzling array of flowers and Andean medicinal plants incorporate seven sacred Chakra Gardens built for healing and meditation. The Inka utilized specific plants to restore and revitalize the physical body, and the healing power of these plants is a gift to humanity. Guests are invited to spend time in the Willka T’ika gardens, filled with ancestral Inkan herbs. In the gardens, subtle healing takes place on a soul level bringing peace to the psyche.
While Pachamama purifies the aura, she allows the potent healing energy of the plants to flow and restore the cells of the body. Brilliant edible flowers and organically grown vegetables and salads are harvested daily and featured in entirely vegetarian, gourmet meals. Healthy menus include delicious and nutritious protein-filled Andean cereals and legumes.
Look at me now. This is where I am. This is what I want.
I Ask and I Receive. All is Perfect.
I respect, honor, and love you as I love myself. We are one.
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!