Important Information for Awaken your Creative Spirit« Back to Trip Overview
- Six nights accommodations at the exquisite Willka T’ika resort in the Sacred Valley.
- Two nights in Cusco, capital of the Incan empire, six nights at Willka T’ika, and one night in Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu.
- The 2-day Machu Picchu excursion includes the tourist train, bus, entrance tickets and a fully guided tour with a highly experienced Willka T’ika guide.
- Welcome lunch in Cusco and a fabulous three-course dinner at Machu Picchu.
- Nine breakfasts, five lunches and seven dinners are included.
- Healthy, organic gourmet vegetarian meals, with raw, vegan and wheat-free options served each day while at Willka T’ika.
- Optional early morning yoga in one of our two beautiful sun-filled garden studios.
- Exploration of mysterious ancient cities and temples.
- Participation in ancient Inkan ceremonies with authentic practicing pakkos (Qero healers) and all creative art classes with Jill Segal.
- Optional holistic treatments and authentic spiritual readings.
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Your internal round-trip flight from Lima to Cusco is not-included.
- Meals not included in the itinerary (2 dinners in Cusco and 3 lunches between arrival and departure). Budget approximately $6-$12 per meal.
- Overnight stay if chosen, at the Ramada Hotel at the Lima Airport is not-included.
- Spa and sacred bath services at Willka T’ika are not-included.
- Tips: Tipping to all service providers, healers, drivers, porters and Willka T’ika staff is $10/person/day of your program: $100 per participant. Please place this amount in cash in an envelope with your name and hand this to your guide on the first day. Throughout the program, she tips providers on your behalf. Tip for group guide: It is customary for each group participant to tip his/her guide (who will be with the group the entire time) at the end of the program. Past participants comment on how much the guide enhances the journey. The amount of this tip is entirely at the group’s discretion.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
- You may have to pay an international ticket tax if it is not built into your ticket price($28.00-30.00 USD)
- Individual participant transfers and additional services not listed in this itinerary. Early or late individual departure for Cusco airport may necessitate additional transfer fee.
How To Get to Peru:
We suggest the American Airlines flight leaving Miami at 11:25 pm arriving in Lima at 4:00 am. This is an overnight flight. Then you’ll be catching a morning flight to Cusco. Departing we’ll be catching a flight from Cusco in the late afternoon to Lima and then you’ll be taking the AA flight departing Lima around 11:25 pm arriving back in Miami at 6:00 am the following day. If by some chance you absolutely do not want to take that overnight flight – you are more than welcome to take the day time flight and we can get you a room at the Lima airport so you can start your journey fresh the next day. It’s just that you’ll have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the Apus, spirits of the Andes mountains, valleys, rivers, ancient energetic sites, and the gentle hearts of the Peruvian people – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.