Important Information for John of God« Back to Trip Overview
- Guest house accommodations (double occupancy) and all meals (see itinerary).
- All meditations, group sessions, and prayer circles are included.
- Our group guide and translator who is fluent in Portuguese.
- A generous donation to the Casa is included.
- Taxis to and from sacred waterfall for a visit if time allows (extra visits are on your own).
- Medical insurance policy for the time you are at the Casa.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Brasilia, Brazil is not included
- Round-trip ground transportation to the Casa in Abadiânia from the Brasilia airport (2-hour ride approx $120.00 USD each way).
- A visit to the Temple of Good Will to walk the labyrinth and view the giant crystal (you would do this on your way back to the airport going home if your flights allow you the time to stop).
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, extra taxis, laundering services, internet cafe use, and souvenir shopping!
- Crystal bed treatments (around $25.00 USD a session), snacks, bottled water, or soft drinks.
- Herbs prescribed by the Entity (around $30.00-40.00 USD).
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Your visa fees to Brazil (around $150.00 USD)
How to get to Brasilia:
There are many direct flights to Brasilia, Brazil form the USA – most of them overnight arriving in the morning. Some countries, such as the U.S.A, require a tourist visa to enter Brazil, which involves a fee and some lead-time. Contact your regional office of the Consulate General of Brazil to obtain a visa application form. A U.S. citizen must have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date in Brazil to obtain a visa. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published. This is because we teach by channeling spirit which comes in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep you heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in the schedule or to visit different sites. We understand that if this happens we were not meant to be where we were going!