DOLORES, CO: Revolution! Intuitive Awareness Retreat for Women – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Uncover your own true essence, inner guidance and intuitive wisdom?
- Become more mentally & physically grounded, focused, and aware?
- Create your dream with clarity, knowing what you truly value and desire?
- Design a fully-expressed, empowered and revolutionary life for yourself?
- Connect with awesome women, practice yoga & relax in awesome natural beauty?
If so ladies – join Join Kathy Knowles & Joy Kochmer in the serene and rejuvenating setting of the Sophia Peace Center. Unveil the truth of your spiritual awareness as you embark on a journey beyond traditional workshop techniques into the depth of your being ~ your personal universe. Revolution! is a uniquely powerful, 5 day immersion course held in the mountains of Dolores, Colorado where the Milky Way magically sparkles and unfolds above us and we can merge with the infinite possibilities of the universe.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Learn to connect with your intuition
- Know, feel and communicate your true essence
- Courageous communication & transformational language workshop
- Daily Yoga classes!
- Align the three planes of life; biological, psychological, & spiritual
- Create health, abundance and radiance inside and out
- New Moon Ceremony and vision quest.
- Four nights at the restful Sophia Peace Center
- Explore the wonderful hiking trails
- Enjoy walking meditations on the Labyrinth
- Visit Mesa Verde National Park
- Delicious & nourishing home-made food
- Come prepared to be challenged, and to laugh, sweat, and open your heart!
The Sophia Peace Center
Experience the quietude of the spectacular landscape of Mesa Verde and the lodge’s 30 acres, which includes an outdoor pavilion, fire circle, and labyrinth. Take advantage of the Sophia Retreat Center’s vegetarian & organic menus, Yoga & Meditation Room and pristine nature. On our retreat we’ll be visiting the amazing ruins of Mesa Verde and walk along trails with stunning petroglyphs. Not to worry, there will be time to view the beautiful Native American pottery and crafts and bring some home!
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
~ Lao Tzu
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!