Important Information for Revolution! Intuitive Awareness Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
The Sophia Peace Center is surrounded by amazing spiritual sites and awesome nature. One of our favorites is the Mesa Verde National Park: Voted the #1 historic monument in the world and National Geographic Travelers “Fifty Places of a Lifetime”. Let the spectacular cliff dwellings & numerous mesa-top villages carry you away into the lives of the Ancestral Puebloan people. Also lovely is the McPhee Reservoir: A three minute drive brings you to the reservoir, the second largest of Colorado’s lakes with over 50 miles of shoreline which is a renowned fishing spot.
The center is right near the town of Dolores right on the river of the same name. This quaint town offers a vast array of unique shopping and outdoor access. It’s the main entrance to the historic 232-mile-long San Juan Skyway Scenic Drive, and home of the Anasazi Heritage Center & Museum – headquarters for the new Canyons of the Ancients National Monument. In addition you are half a mile from the San Juan National Forest, Hovenweep National monument, Ute Mt. Tribal Park and the Crow Canyon Archeological Center! If you can stay a little longer and explore the area, we certainly encourage you to do so.
- All home-cooked meals, snacks and drinks (water, coffee, tea).
- Four nights double occupancy at the Sophia Peace Center.
- All spiritual teachings, guided hikes, classes and ceremonies.
- All yoga and meditation sessions.
- Intuitive readings, teachings and instruction to open your intuitive awareness.
- Sunrise guided tour with breakfast and lunch at Mesa Verde Ruins with transportation.
- Visit, process and lunch at the beautiful McPhee Reservoir.
- Use of the outdoor courtyard and Stone Labyrinth.
- Soda and alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Personal items such as phone calls and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Colorado, and your transport to the center are not-included.
- Bring some cash for tipping for massage services, and for non-included healing services.
How To Get to Dolores, Colorado:
Please fly into Cortez, Colorado early enough to be able to arrive at the Center by 4:00pm – that way we can have our opening ceremony by 5:00pm. Figure that it will take 25 minutes to taxi from the Cortez airport to the center. Going home, leave enough time for that drive plus 2 hours lead time at the airport. There is a shuttle from the airport based on the number of people riding to the resort (between $10.00-$35.00 per person) and we can arrange shuttle runs once everyone gets their flight information to us. If you need or want to fly in the day before the retreat begins we have reserved space at the retreat for the night of September 23rd. The cost would be: ~$130.00 USD per night double occupancy three meals included.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.