Important Information for our Turkey Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- Daily breakfast and 9 dinners are included for the land itinerary.
- 9 nights double occupancy for the land itinerary.
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners are included on the sea itinerary.
- 5 nights double occupancy on our Gulet on the sea itinerary.
- All ceremonies, rituals, dance and music demonstrations.
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- All tips for the waiters, drivers and guides are included.
- All excursions indicated on the itinerary are included and all indicated entrance fees.
- Donation to the Whirling Dervishes.
- Air conditioned motor-coach ground transportation.
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Istanbul.
- Your drinks are not included.
- Optional tours like the Balloon Trip in Cappadocia, or to Dalyan on the Gulet trip are not included.
- Your visa IF necessary from your country. (There is a $20.00 USD visa fee for USA citizens)
How To Get to Turkey:
Regarding Flights: Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.