Important Information for Tepoztlán Spiritual Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
- All 5 breakfasts are included in this itinerary. But if you eat lunch and dinner at any of the local restaurants, you may need to pay in cash so plan accordingly!
- 5 nights at the Posada del Tepozteco
- All spiritual teachings and ceremonies admissions to the ruins
- Admission to the Xochicalco pyramids & Cavernas de Cacahamilpas
- All tips for our bus drivers, baggage handlers (one bag per person) and guide are included. (An $80.00 value)
- All ground transportation; unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is needed.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Mexico City is not included
- Lunch at the gorgeous historic hacienda San Gabriel de Las Palmas is not-included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per person per day for the maids)
There’s the possibility of participating in a traditional Temazcal sweat lodge if you are interested.
How to get to Mexico City:
Regarding flights: We suggest you arrive at the Mexico City airport on “to be announced” no later than 4:00pm to take the group transport to the hotel. If you miss the van you will need to pay for a taxi to the hotel. On “to be announced” we suggest that you schedule your departure any time after 1:00pm.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.