Important Information for your Teotihuacán Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
Many wonderful and sacred experiences can be included in your special journey. A few of our favorites are: Aztec dancers, visit to the Pyramids with your own guide, private excursion to Mexico City, art workshops, excursion to Tlaminca or Tula, ride and tour of San Juan, nature walk in hills with guide, ceremony in the nearby caves, indigenous healing/massage, and a traditional healing Temazcal sweat lodge.
- All meals are included in this itinerary as marked on the itinerary in brackets next to the date. But if you eat at any of the local restaurants, you probably will need to pay in cash so plan accordingly!
- All spiritual teachings and guides are included based on your personal choices.
- All ground transportation to and from the Mexico City airport.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Mexico City is not included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids) and the waiters are not-included
- All tips for our bus drivers and baggage handlers (one bag per person) are included
How to get to Mexico City:
You will need to fly into the Mexico City Airport (MEX). Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!