Important Information for the Sedona Goddess Healing Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
Nestled in Oak Creek Canyon along the lush banks of Oak Creek, the Briar Patch Inn invites you to nurture your relationship with nature. At the base of the surrounding red rock mountains, the spring fed waters of Oak Creek create a healing, magical oasis – the perfect setting for the Briar Patch – a quiet blending of 9 acres, 19 cottages, majestic canyon oaks, dappled sunlight, squirrels, sheep, and a caring staff.
Healthy breakfasts of fresh home-baked breads and muffins, crunchy granola, yogurt, fresh fruits and juices, eggs in the shell, coffee and herbal teas can be enjoyed by the fireside in the lodge, or on a tray at your cottage, or best of all, creekside!
- Five wholesome breakfasts are included.
- Four catered yummy dinners are included.
- Final closing night dinner included!
- Five nights at the Briar Patch Inn your choice of single, semi-private double, semi-private single occupancy.
- All spiritual teachings, guided hikes, classes and ceremonies.
- One healing massage treatment by Joumanna (one of THE best massage therapists in Sedona).
- One Astrological reading.
- 1 photon genie (electric medicine) treatment
- Beltane fire ceremony.
- Personal items such as phone calls and souvenir shopping!
- Lunches are not-included but we will be stopping at New Frontiers grocery store and you can pick up what you would like to eat for the 4 days.
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Phoenix, and your rental car or shuttle van to and from Sedona are not-included.
- Bring some cash for tipping for your room maids (we suggest $1.00 USD per person per night), additional fabulous massage services, facials, hot or cold stone therapies, healing energy treatments, and optional sweat lodge.
How to get to Sedona:
Please fly into Phoenix early enough to be able to arrive at the Inn by 4:00pm the latest that way we can have our opening ceremony by 5:00pm. If everyone ends up coming in later due to flight schedules we will simply start our ceremony later! Figure that it will take you approximately 2.5 hours to drive from Phoenix to the center. (The van companies are: Ace Express and Extra Mile.) Going home leave enough time for that drive plus 2 hours lead time at the airport. You can share rides if you get your flight info to us – we can see who is arriving and when and match you up if you like.
If you need or want to fly in the day before the retreat begins do let us know and we will book a room for you.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of transcending our ego-minds and deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.