Important Information for our Santorini, Greece Artist’s Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
Linda is thrilled to share this journey with you! She has created spiritual art retreats to the island of Santorini more than a dozen times and has a wonderful relationship with the folks on the island. It truly is her home away from home.
- All breakfasts are included.
- Full artistic instruction, rituals and shamanic guidance.
- All meditations and guided imagery
- Special exercises for accessing your inner creativity
- Demonstrations of various art media
- Discussions of color theory and composition
- Field trips for sketching and drawing
- Outdoor studio classes overlooking the Caldera for discussion & sharing
- One-on-one guidance designed to unfold your personal creative vision
- Welcome dinner with traditional Greek cuisine.
- Private boat excursion to Nea Kameni, the volcanic island.
- Tour of the island, includes black sand beaches and ancient villages
- Transportation between Santorini airport & retreat location.
- Transportation to nearby beaches & main town of Fira, tour of the island including Ancient Thira, and Akrotiri (if open).
- Entrance fees to the Museum of Prehistoric Thira.
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your roundtrip international flights to Athens, and your roundtrip national flights to Santorini are not-included.
- Bring some cash for tipping room maids (suggest $1.00 USD per day per person), for massage services, and for non-included tourist activities.
- If you would like to extend your visit to include a tour of Athens, or stay longer on the island, or one of the other Greek islands, Ales can help you create the perfect itinerary! Let us know if you are interested.
How To Get to Santorini, Greece:
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. You will need to fly to Santorini from Athens on either Olympic or Aegean Airlines. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Regarding Santorini: The different towns on this island are built into the volcano’s caldera and you will be required to walk up and down many stairs. We do consider this trip to be strenuous due to the layout of the island.
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.