Important Information for Peru Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
Peru is a place that calls to the heart of those who are ready for a spiritual awakening – a journey of self-awareness. This custom tour will focus on the inner power within each person as we spend time at ancient temples, sacred sites and the crystal city in the clouds, Machu Picchu. Tour leader and local Peruvian guide, Romulo Castilla, will share unique sites and special ceremonies as they introduce you to the magic of Peru. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the Apus, spirits of the Andes mountains, valleys, rivers, ancient energetic sites, and the gentle hearts of the Peruvian people – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.
- Eighteen meals are included in the main program, noted next to each day of the itinerary in parentheses (8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners).
- Eight nights & nine days hotel accommodations in our main program.
- All spiritual teachings from Romulo and our local shamans are included.
- All ground transportation is included on this journey – our bus.
- Your internal flight from Lima to Cusco is included.
- Your internal flight from Cusco to Lima is included if you are not staying for the extension.
- TWO full days entrance fees to Machu Picchu are included.
- All entrance fees to all the ruins indicated on our itinerary.
- Despacho offering to Pacha Mama ceremony with a Quero Pacc’o the first day in Urubamba
- Sound healing ceremony with Herbert in Aguas Calientes
- Six meals are included on the Lake Titicaca extension (3 breakfasts & 2 lunches).
- Three days & two nights on Lake Titicaca.
- Bus transportation from Cusco to Lake Titicaca.
- Lake tours and admission fees are included for Lake Titicaca.
- Your internal flight from Juliaca to Lima is included on the Lake Titicaca extension.
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Tips for the drivers, shamans & guides are not-included. (Plan on at least $100.00 USD for the main trip and $45.00 for the extension)
- Non-included restaurants may need to be paid for in cash so plan accordingly.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1.00 USD per day per person).
- Your local airport tax is not-included (approximately $6.00 USD coming into the country and $5.00 USD leaving the country. There is also an international ticket tax that is normally built into your ticket of around $28.00-30.00 USD)
How To Get to Peru:
We suggest the American Airlines flight leaving Miami at 11:25 pm arriving in Lima at 4:00 am. This is an overnight flight. Then we’ll be catching a morning flight to Cusco and traveling by bus to the Sacred Valley. Departing we’ll be catching the flight from Cusco in the late afternoon to Lima and then we’ll be taking the AA flight departing Lima around 11:25 pm arriving back in Miami at 6:00 am the following day. Staying for the extension? Then you will be taking the evening flight on our last day. If by some chance you absolutely do not want to take that overnight flight – you are more than welcome to take the day time flight and we can get you a room at the Lima airport so you can start your journey fresh the next day. It’s just that you’ll have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.