Important Information for the Patagonia Spiritual Retreat
« Back to Trip Overview
Peuma Hue’s beauty is striking and varied wherever you look and its energy unique. (Peuma Hue means “Place of Dreams” in the native Mapuche language.) To the north there is a long, deep glacial valley filled by the blue waters of Gutierrez lake and the unique emerald green-turquoise waters of the bay. To the west the rugged granite walls of the D’Agnostini peak drops steep into the valley and to the east the rolling hills of an ancient range soothing souls with harmony and balance. Between the beautiful ranch buildings, the non-denominational temple, stunning hiking trails and lake – you will feel filled with a deep peace that only immersing yourself into the heart of mother nature can provide.
- Five nights at the Peuma Hue Ranch.
- 15 meals at the Peuma Hue Ranch (3 meals a day plus snack) including wonderful Argentina wine! All meals are noted next to each day of the itinerary and are in parentheses like this: (b/l/d).
- Breakfast on Day 2 & 7 at the Ayres Recoleta Luxury Apts in Bariloche.
- Lodging our first and last nights at the Ayres Recoleta Luxury Apts in Bariloche.
- Your national round-trip air flights from Buenos Aires to Bariloche.
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- All tips for the drivers, guides, and bell boys are included. ($100.00 value)
- All ground transportation is included on this journey from the Bariloche airport and during our retreat.
- All entrance fees are included.
- Mt. Campanairio and Circuito Chico tours on Day 2
- Health insurance
- We can help you arrange additional non-included tours to Iguazu Falls, etc!
- Your international round-trip air flight to Buenos Aires is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Meals outside of Peuma Hue Ranch are not-included and may need to be paid for in cash so plan accordingly.
- Some beverages are not-included.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, spa services, laundry and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1.00 USD per day per person).
Regarding international flights:
We suggest that you arrive into Bueno Aires on February 19th and get a good night sleep! On February 20th we will fly from Bueno Aires to Bariloche in the morning and then tour the area arriving at Peuma Hue Ranch by dinner time. We will be departing from Bariloche on February 25th for Buenos Aires and will overnight there. Then you can schedule your international departure home on February 26th – or stay longer and tour the area. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him
and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published. This is because we teach by channeling spirit which comes in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep you heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in the schedule or to visit different sites. We understand that if this happens we were not meant to be where we were going!
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of transcending our ego-minds and deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.