Important Information for Palenque« Back to Trip Overview
This is a very special and heart-felt journey visiting two very powerful ancient ruins. This trip has many inclusions, surprises and wonderful aspects to it – trust us – it’s going to be special!
- Most meals (4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners) are included (as indicated on the itinerary in brackets).
- Two nights at the Hotel Nututun on the river in Palenque, and three nights in San Cristobal de Casas.
- All tips for our wonderful drivers and guides (a $100.00 value).
- All spiritual teachings and ceremonies with Fu-Ding & Linda.
- All entrance fees to the ruins.
- Time at Palenque, Tonina, the Shamanic Church of San Juan Chamula, & at Aqua Azul’s cascading pools of brilliant turquoise.
- All transportation/hotel transfers upon your arrival.
- Daily transportation to the sacred sites during our week together.
- Your flights into Tuxtla Guitierrez and departing from Villahermosa, Mexico
- Tips to bell-boys not-included
- Personal items: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids are not-included (we suggest planning on leaving $1.00 USD per day)
- Two dinners are not-included.
How To Get to Palenque:
Please fly into Tuxtla Guitierrez (TGZ) on the 8th arriving no later than 4pm. Going home on the 13th please do not schedule your flight to leave before 12:00 noon from Villahermosa (VSA) if possible. Most folks will be flying into Mexico City or Cancun on an international flight and then transferring to a national flight to our destination. If you run a multi-city search on most travel sites you will be able to book this ticket without a problem – for example Expedia can do this for you at a great price.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.