Important Information for our Brave • Soul*Full • Intuitive You Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
While on the grounds at Asilomar, there’s plenty of opportunity for contemplative walks through the dunes, breathtaking runs along the beach, or relaxing dips in the heated pool.
Asilomar is the perfect environment for personal reflection amid quiet solitude and you will leave here spiritually inspired, rested and more centered. Perhaps it’s simply the energy here that demands we slow down and pull into ourselves.
- Flora’s painting workshops.
- Catherine’s photography workshops.
- Three large canvases for Flora’s classes.
- Single, double or triple accommodations for 4 nights at Asilimar.
- Twelve meals are included from dinner the first night to lunch on the day you depart!
- Fire ceremony.
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your paint and supplies for Flora’s workshop (click for supply list)
- Your round-trip air flight is not-included.
- Transportation to and from Asilomar.
- Bring some cash for any non-included tourist activities.
How to get to Asilomar:
Regarding flights: We are meeting in the common room of our group house at Asilomar at 5:00pm, so leave enough time to fly in and drive here. No matter where you’re coming from, it’s easy to get to Asilomar. The San Jose International (SJO) is 80 miles to the north and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is 110 miles to the north. The airports in San Jose and San Francisco are also served by the Monterey Airbus, an airport shuttle service that can bring travelers right to our door.
Directions can be found on the Asilomar website. Once we know when everyone is flying in it’s also possible to rent cars together if you like. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. **Also please note that weather may cause us to change our lovely activities on any day.