Important Information for our Israel Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- 9 nights of accommodations double occupancy
- Breakfast and dinner daily as per the itinerary (17 meals, 8 breakfasts, 9 dinners)
- Welcome dinner at the Blackout Restaurant in Tel Aviv
- Tickets for a performance at the Nalagaat Theater in Tel Aviv
- Visit to Neve Shalom and Ibrahim abu el Hawa (if available)
- Private, air-conditioned bus with a licensed, English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees at the sacred sites on our itinerary
- Special meeting with Kabbalistic artist David Freidman in Safed
- Special tour and lecture from glass artist Jeremy Langford in Jerusalem
- All spiritual teachings, meditations and classes
- Portage at our hotels
- Gratuities for our guides and bus driver
- Your international roundtrip flight to Israel
- Any spa services at the Dead Sea
- Tips to the maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per person a day), laundry, or any souvenir shopping.
This trip is during high season, and we must have everyone registered and paid in full by January 1st, 2012.
How to get to Israel:
You will need to fly into Tel Aviv International Airport. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep you heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due the areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in the schedule or to visit different sites. We understand that if this happens we were not meant to be where we were going!
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of transcending our ego-minds and deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.