Important Information for the British Columbia Heli-Hiking Spiritual Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
- Most meals (11) are included in this program. These are noted next to each day on the itinerary and are in parentheses. (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners are included)
- Included are one night at the Buffalo Mountain Lodge in Banff, 3 nights at the Bobbie Burns Lodge, one night at the Relaix & Chateaux Post Hotel, Lake Louise, and one night at the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel.
- All spiritual teachings, ceremonies, and classes
- National Park entrance fees
- Your wonderful guides
- All tips for the drivers, guides, and bell-boys
- All ground transportation (unless you fly in or out of Calgary and miss the group transport)The use of hiking equipment (boots, insulated jacket, rain poncho, wind pants, day pack and water bottle) are included while we are staying at the Bobbie Burns Lodge.
- Your roundtrip air flight to Calgary is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Other non-included items would be souvenir shopping and spa services at the Post Hotel!
- Tips for maids and are not-included (we suggest you leave $1.00 USD per day per person).
How to get to Calgary:
Regarding Flights: Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.